Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Carroll

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Won't be long before Skybet pickup on this and we'll be favourites to sign him, despite it being arguably the most unlikely transfer ever
Edit: I respectfully refer the OP, to my signature

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Fair enough, some of the comments on here saying it's ridiculous. I just noticed it on the BBC website. His valuation is clearly over inflated, and I think Brendon Rodgers realises this. As I said before, if someone had posted on here at the end of the season that we were going to sign Wayne Bridge, the poster would have been laughed at mercilessly. I think Bridge signing has highlighted a couple of things - That anything is possible, and that by getting one or two high profile signings will generate more interest from other players who will feel we're worth joining.

Shut up.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Like i said yesterday this board has officially turned to shit and is painful viewing. It is embarrasing and is now probably worse than football rumours. Maybe a silly transfer subsection is required to keep crap like this from completely dominating the whole forum.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Fair enough, some of the comments on here saying it's ridiculous. I just noticed it on the BBC website. His valuation is clearly over inflated, and I think Brendon Rodgers realises this. As I said before, if someone had posted on here at the end of the season that we were going to sign Wayne Bridge, the poster would have been laughed at mercilessly. I think Bridge signing has highlighted a couple of things - That anything is possible, and that by getting one or two high profile signings will generate more interest from other players who will feel we're worth joining.

He has just scored in the Euros for England. Get a f***ing grip on reality.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
OB-TJ873_0615eu_G_20120615153213.jpg

What a goal. Unbelievable leap.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Like i said yesterday this board has officially turned to shit and is painful viewing. It is embarrasing and is now probably worse than football rumours. Maybe a silly transfer subsection is required to keep crap like this from completely dominating the whole forum.
It's like the OP decided: "Oh look, NSC has 3 threads on the subjects of shitting and wanking. How can I make it seem even more puerile? Oh I know, I'll suggest a £35m current England international and Liverpool regular as a potential transfer target"

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18778825

Could be the "gem" signing we're looking for? Doubtful I know, but we're a club with massive ambition, and even a few weeks ago we would have said our new signings were fanciful at best. I get the feeling that anything at this moment could be possible.

Are you mental?

England No. 9 £37m striker, meet the Championship. I'm sure you'll get on just fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here