Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Carroll

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
I think doubtful is an understatement in my ever so humble opinion. I think there is more chance of Germaine Greer getting a chubby on than Carroll coming in on a loaner. But then again we did have 77 pages of Vicente is never coming back...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nah not good enough and not really gonna fit in with our style of play. I hear Messi is wanting to join the Brighton revolution, he just needs his agent to get him out of his Barcelona contract. Imminent I hear from my sauce.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
This has got to be the most ridiculous suggestion yet.

If he doesn't suit Brendan Rodger's style of play, he won't suit Gus's.

Mind you, could do a job.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
f***ing hell, he's potentially going to AC Milan, as son Burlosconi JR likes him. This forum is a complete joke at the moment.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Bloody hell has someone been drinking? Have BHA turned into a Champions League club and I missed it - this is
fcuked up, or am I missing the joke?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Fair enough, some of the comments on here saying it's ridiculous. I just noticed it on the BBC website. His valuation is clearly over inflated, and I think Brendon Rodgers realises this. As I said before, if someone had posted on here at the end of the season that we were going to sign Wayne Bridge, the poster would have been laughed at mercilessly. I think Bridge signing has highlighted a couple of things - That anything is possible, and that by getting one or two high profile signings will generate more interest from other players who will feel we're worth joining.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
OB-TJ873_0615eu_G_20120615153213.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here