Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrew Johnson is ready...

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Re: Re: Re: Andrew Johnson is ready...

Croydonbloke said:
FAIL? How can we fail to get promoted with such a remarkable squad. Go and watch your 2 bob outfit and fight another relegation battle in front of 9,000 fans. :D

while we go and watch our club how about you lot go onto a scyum board and tell them how happy you all are about it.

Maybe, just maybe, someone there will give a f***!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
eagles #1 said:
No...we keep a penalty taker and get £25m from the Premiership after the penalty taker scores 25+ goals to take us up.

ha ha ha ha.

25 goals - 22 of which will prob be penalties my friend!

very expensive wage bill to score from 12 yards with no defenders!!

Last edited:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
This is fantastic news for England. It means that AJ will have f**k all chance of playing in the World Cup. He isn't remotely good enough anyway. Sven may say otherwise, but who would really pick a Championship striker for England?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
perth seagull said:
This is fantastic news for England. It means that AJ will have f**k all chance of playing in the World Cup. He isn't remotely good enough anyway. Sven may say otherwise, but who would really pick a Championship striker for England?

exactly - he is WAY down the pecking order.

Our new Argie striker has more chance of an England call up now!!:jester:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Brighton till i die said:
25 goals - 22 of which will prob be penalties my friend!

very expensive wage bill to score from 12 yards with no defenders!!
They all count!! I bet he scores more than your bunch of kids upfront put together!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He scored 32 last time round didn't he? I expect him to score at least 25 next year and Palace had better hope that is enough to get them up. This seems like a big gamble to me.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
what is all the fuss about Johnson, Emille Heskey scored more goals from open play then him last year ?. Agree about ego's and Jordan,,,,,,,,,,,,,what a prat, although you can see why the name Jordan and tit go together.............I would much have a chairman like Dick who actually cares about the long tern future of the club, not a flash little mobile phone salesman

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
come with us andy back to selhurst,you know it make sence

12_Goal_Celebrations.sized.jpg

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
BobbySmith said:
what is all the fuss about Johnson, Emille Heskey scored more goals from open play then him last year ?. Agree about ego's and Jordan,,,,,,,,,,,,,what a prat, although you can see why the name Jordan and tit go together.............I would much have a chairman like Dick who actually cares about the long tern future of the club, not a flash little mobile phone salesman
Are you saying SJ doesnt care about the long term future of this club?! You're very wrong if you do, he spent next to nothing of our £25m+ fortunes from last season so he didnt bankrupt the club if (and we did) get relegated. That money has allowed us to keep the bulk of our squad together and make good additions so that we have a very good chance of Promotion this season.

I'm very happy we've got a chairman that cares so greatly about his club that he will do anything and everything to keep it's best players. He will not be mugged off by agents and speaks his mind. If only other chairman's did the same football would be a better place.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Credit where it's due, the bald one IS a successful Championship striker, bless him - you can see why Palace supporters are so pleased. Good for England, too; much better to leave it to the Premiership teams to furnish the World Cup squad with (ambitious) players.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Seagull's Return said:
Credit where it's due, the bald one IS a successful Championship striker, bless him - you can see why Palace supporters are so pleased. Good for England, too; much better to leave it to the Premiership teams to furnish the World Cup squad with (ambitious) players.

Here here.Looking forward to Albion being directly responsible for wiping millions off his value too.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
brighton rock said:
come with us andy back to selhurst,you know it make sence

12_Goal_Celebrations.sized.jpg

Even his own team mates have to help him stay on his feet in the area.

palacefan4life

Jul 9, 2005
Sarf Larndon
ah poor little seagulls shittin themselves at the prospect of coming up against the best player outside the prem :clap2: don't worry once we're promoted and you've inevitably gone down, you won't have to play against him EVER again ;)

''Oh Andy Johnson's magic,
he wears a magic hat,
and when he saw that match ball,
he said 'i'm havin that!'
he scores um with his left foot,
he scores um with his right,
and when he's playing BR**TON,
he's scores all f'kin night!!!''

I thank you! :clap: :lolol:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
palacefan4life said:

''Oh Andy Johnson's magic,
he wears a magic hat,
he wears it on his bald head,
and looks a fuckin' twat'
he falls over his left foot,
he falls over his right,
and when he's playing BR**TON,
he's falls all f'kin night!!!''

I thank you! :clap: :lolol:

Indeed.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Errhh is this the same Andy Johnson who wants to leave Palace, but Chairman will not sell him, so looks like you will have a very happy player for you this year ?????????????not

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
How the f*** can you call a press confrence for that:lolol:
I hear its 3 million bucks contract,you will be desperate to get shot of him once you flop next season:clap: :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
5 year contract with 'no get out clause' - that'll last about a minute and a half in court :D

Mind you, that AJ's a shrewd bloke. Doesn't reckon Palarse will be in the Championship for long. I'm sure he's right... :lolol:

What with AJ starring in The Muppet Show, and gormless Dan Harding about to realise that he should have stayed with a decent club, this season is shaping into a comedy classic on all fronts :clap: :clap2: :clap:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Tom Hark said:
5 year contract with 'no get out clause' - that'll last about a minute and a half in court :D

Mind you, that AJ's a shrewd bloke. Doesn't reckon Palarse will be in the Championship for long. I'm sure he's right... :lolol:

What with AJ starring in The Muppet Show, and gormless Dan Harding about to realise that he should have stayed with a decent club, this season is shaping into a comedy classic on all fronts :clap: :clap2: :clap:
Im sure it will be the funniest season yet! :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here