Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andorra v England

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is a fecking disgrace to say the least, still might speed up the dismissal of McLaren

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
McLaren's got 45 mins to save his job..

1066gull

I aint watching it, but I can understand from the NSC commentary that we are gash

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ernest said:
Too late, even if we win he has had it

Yep, I agree with that. Being 0-0 at half time against Andorra is already the straw that broke the camels back

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
i am sitting in my office laffin away in disbelief. Think of it, getting paid nearly 5 grand to play for your country (thats the going rate per cap i believe) and getting booed sensless

f***ing crap, the lot of em.

I think the team should be made up of Championship players only

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
HampshireSeagulls said:
Chanting now includes "You're Not Fit To Wear The Shirt", "One David Beckham" and "You're a Wanker".

Not good, is it?
sad cause i bet half the twats singing that were the ones 6 months ago saying get rid of becks,f***ing arseholes

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This shit performance could be a blessing in disguise. Sack stupid Steve and there is enough time to get a new man in, turn things around, new lease of life and energy at the new Wembley and qualify in style !!!

*dreamland* :clap2:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
empire said:
sad cause i bet half the twats singing that were the ones 6 months ago saying get rid of becks,f***ing arseholes

To be fair - many said it was time for him to step down as captain and not take as much as a key role. If we ever needed someone to take a game by the scruff of the neck, put some qualla crosses in and get a win it is now !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here