Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, those who are available are playing so poorly it is difficult not to crave Andone’s return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and then the return of those he ousted.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
It’s one interpretation. Another is that the bad publicity over that foul was way over the top and he was out of favour with management. The move was a no brainer. I have seen plenty of similar studs up fouls this season. He was a silly boy but we now need him.

It is indeed one's own interpretation, but the way he was laundering it up behind Falcao when they were simultaneously shown off to the Galatasaray fans got right up my nose. He was off and couldn't give a £&^% about us, gets injured and then limps back for repair. Yes I know we are his parent club and he's still out player, but it don't half irk. The other thing is if he was told he could go because he's was so disruptive to the group I wonder how the other players would be if he was reintroduced as part of the squad ?:tantrum:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It is indeed one's own interpretation, but the way he was laundering it up behind Falcao when they were simultaneously shown off to the Galatasaray fans got right up my nose. He was off and couldn't give a £&^% about us, gets injured and then limps back for repair. Yes I know we are his parent club and he's still out player, but it don't half irk. The other thing is if he was told he could go because he's was so disruptive to the group I wonder how the other players would be if he was reintroduced as part of the squad ?:tantrum:

There aren't too many players left who would remember him.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Graham Potter in today's press conference:
"He's worked really hard to be back training. He'll get some time with the under-23s over the next few days, so it's about getting him up to match fitness.
"He's been out for nine months so that's our challenge and we have to help him."

So, I wonder if we'll be seeing Andone in Friday afternoons U-23 match against Southampton?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Graham Potter in today's press conference:
"He's worked really hard to be back training. He'll get some time with the under-23s over the next few days, so it's about getting him up to match fitness.
"He's been out for nine months so that's our challenge and we have to help him."

So, I wonder if we'll be seeing Andone in Friday afternoons U-23 match against Southampton?

Should be ok, Bernardo's not around to kick him beforehand.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
None, but he did get a retrospective ban for a (red-card) incident in (I think) a Cup game vs West Brom, in which he also scored the extra-time winner.

Didn’t Murray get the winner with his meat n veg? Think Andone scored the equaliser to take it to extra time.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Murray got the winner with his meat n veg against Palace. I was very close to said meat n veg when that went in.

No it was definitely against West Brom in the cup. I just can’t remember if his was the winner or equaliser.

Edit: Here you go. Just googled it and Andone got the equaliser. Murray scored with his cock in extra time - about 11:30 in this vid:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KNFKqu51Tcw

Last edited:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sorry to not get too excited but I have this vision of Andone and Maupay being on the pitch at the same time and having a massive punch up. Couple of emotion driven nutters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here