Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Definitely one to watch on the face of it and see how he ticks over in the U23s, if he doesn't sign I'll be a bit cheesed off to be honest.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Terrible in the air with his Toblerone head.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Clearly a decent finisher. Might be worth the risk, sometimes you can pick up gems from leagues like this.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Where did Zamora and award both come from?

I can’t understand why people write off players just because they are playing in lower leagues.

Come on people you are sounding like spoilt kids!

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I can’t see this happening before the weekend, we’ve still got a mountain to climb!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Where did Zamora and award both come from?

I can’t understand why people write off players just because they are playing in lower leagues.

Come on people you are sounding like spoilt kids!

Whilst I agree with your general point, Bobby Zamora isn't a great example - Bristol Rovers were a league HIGHER than us, when we signed him!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This is my kind of signing. I basically like two kinds of signings. A hulk type semi (eyebrow raising) legend type signing that would be spectacularly ridiculous or a relative obscurity like this: Kosovan Swiss or Swiss Kosovan, could be brilliant, unlikely to cost a huge sum, investment relatively protected.

This is the one.

I also still like the idea of a hulk type semi.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This guy is certainly one to Swatch, I've been Longines for a signing like this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here