Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Can someone please tell me when these shit jokes have ceased. So i can enjoy the thread, thanks :D

Yeah, I agree clearly people just "Cunter" help themselves and are behaving like complete "Bitsch". Personally I don't understand why anyone would want to look like a "Moron" and not take this thread seriously instead they are taking the "Les Arses" they should all grow up and stop acting like a "Wankdorf"

https://www.newlyswissed.com/6-hilarious-swiss-town-names/

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I hope he can run games and doesn't try to Heidi on the pitch.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Aarau, what's all this about?! Would be a sick Bern to our rivals if we can pull this off. I'm sure Potter has had his Sion this guy for a while - he'll persuade Tony to Lucerne the purse strings.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes please.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hopefully he'll stay for a while and won't be tempted into a big money move by the likes of Chelsea's (Swiss) Francs Lampard.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Hard to say how good he is with that WOEFUL defending imo. Definitely some skills on the ball and looked quick but with low level (league 1 at best) defence, its hard to form an opinion based on a 3 mins vid.

As the great philosopher and legendary centre forward Glenn Murray once said- "It doesn't matter what league you are in, the goal posts don't move"

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here