Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And the first goal of pre-season is scored by....

wakokid

Jun 10, 2011
Lancing
Was just thinking the same thing. With the excitement of CMS signing, it's been easy to forget about Hoskins and Buckley - but they could well prove to be a couple of very astute signings for us.

Absolutely, I always thought Hoskins was a good replacement for Murray anyway... but getting CMS was icing on the cake!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Hopefully, other team's defences will be so pre-occupied watching CMS that they'll forget about Hoskins and he can bag quite a few.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hoskins and CMS looked a good combination.

Hoskins looks tricky and CMS his movement is top class.

Lets get it straight though...it wasnt a thirty yarder...nearer 20 than 30 and the Keeper should have saved it.
Having said that good for Hoskins to get up and running.

CMS is going to create a lot of chances as well as being a goal scorer.

I thought Buckley looked good too. Cant wait to see him and Noone at the Amex with a load more space to run into.

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
Hoskins and CMS looked a good combination.

Hoskins looks tricky and CMS his movement is top class.

Lets get it straight though...it wasnt a thirty yarder...nearer 20 than 30 and the Keeper should have saved it.
Having said that good for Hoskins to get up and running.

CMS is going to create a lot of chances as well as being a goal scorer.

I thought Buckley looked good too. Cant wait to see him and Noone at the Amex with a load more space to run into.

what on earth do you mean by "a load more space"?

if anything there'll be seemingly less space as the defenders will be worth their salt in stomping out the more toothless attacks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here