Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

and the best town..

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I feel that we have somewhat of a disadvantage of living in brighton as there are not many places where you could go for a night out that would be better than a good old knees up in BRIGHTERS.

Although saying that, WOLVERHAMPTON is a good night out.

Cheep Beer
STUNNING ladies
Friendly locals (normally)
And theres a cracking PIZZA shop thats open till 5am and you can get a dilicious 9" pizza for only 2.99!!! :eek:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Arthur said:
Agree with Buxted, but think you have over looked Lye Green for best foreign destination...the village jamboree was a right hoot this year!

I don't mind a bit of travelling but Lye Green is just too far. I think you can never go wrong with Maresfield. All three roads out of it end up on the same road! Mental, just mental.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
London's better than NY - when Guilliani cleaned up NYC a lot of the vibrancy was lost in the nightlife, and plus you meet a lot more charachters on a night out in England than the states.

Most underrated at the moment: Antwerp - just come back from there....wooow so many bars and something to suit all tastes....not forgetting good cheap beer.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
burgess hill:bowdown:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
macky said:
pattaya a lot better

Actually I meant to pick up on the Bangkok thing. Recently the whole town has been shut at 1am by (I think) the mayor. So far everywhere is sticking to it, even Patpong according to my asian based mates. Not such a great night out now :nono:

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
Arthur said:
Agree with Buxted, but think you have over looked Lye Green for best foreign destination...the village jamboree was a right hoot this year!

I haven't been to Lye Green for a few years now. I let my vacinations run out and haven't been bothered to get them re-newed. I might have to though, so I can take some of my homemade jam tarts along to the jamboree again.
I also have fond memories of the Bubbly Bomber. I won 3 bottles of pomagne one year and ended up getting completely tiddled.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
robinwoolley said:

Abroad - Hasn't been mentioned yet actually but I would say Auckland mainly because it ended up being a piss up with Jerry Collins.

Auckland's OK for a night out but not as good as Sydney IMHO. Often found it a bit dead on anything other than a Saturday night.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Nemesis said:
Blimey-I agree with Ernest....

NURSE!
why when its twice the price of pattaya for everything
dirty place in my opion

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Auckland can be really good but you need to stay away from the viaduct and backpackery places. i only really started to find the real nightlife when I hung around with kiwis. K road is superb

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here