Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And now you're gonna believe us

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
THE STRIPES ARE GOING UP <3

Cracking result today, much much better performance in the second half, Vicente was very influential and if we can keep him fit then I really do think we can reach the premier league next season.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
2 nil against a team on the floor? Are you sure?
Well even the shit teams have got to be put away and you always have to be wary of the shock result. So yeah, a good run-of-the-mill win against a club who are hopefully in their last Championship season for many years.

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
Well even the shit teams have got to be put away and you always have to be wary of the shock result. So yeah, a good run-of-the-mill win against a club who are hopefully in their last Championship season for many years.

You struggled today alright

Dec 29, 2011
It's not negativity. I'm ecstaticc we're 5th. However the fact is we struggled to score today until our classiest and most talented player stepped on the pitch.
Also brightn'ove, one too many beers I think.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It's not negativity. I'm ecstaticc we're 5th. However the fact is we struggled to score today until our classiest and most talented player stepped on the pitch.
Also brightn'ove, one too many beers I think.

we started very well, vokes looked a little bit off the pace as well which meant we couldnt find an early goal. Noone seemed to get a knock which meant we had to cool down for the remainder of the first half, we then bring on one of our best players and we start building the momentum back up, and finally a cracking free kick. Pompey are fighting for their lives, we scored 2 goals, i fail to see where we struggled. They never looked like threatening the goal, they had what.. 1 shot on target?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You struggled today alright
Like I say, just a humdrum win and no one expected Portsmouth just to roll over and concede five or six. We've got a big game, the traditional 'six pointer' coming up against Blackpool so I'm just pleased to get through today with three points, two more goals in the GD column, and no injuries or suspensions. Good luck with AFC Portsmouth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here