Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And now you're gonna believe us

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
we started very well, vokes looked a little bit off the pace as well which meant we couldnt find an early goal. Noone seemed to get a knock which meant we had to cool down for the remainder of the first half, we then bring on one of our best players and we start building the momentum back up, and finally a cracking free kick. Pompey are fighting for their lives, we scored 2 goals, i fail to see where we struggled. They never looked like threatening the goal, they had what.. 1 shot on target?

correction, they didn't have a single shot on target.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
THE STRIPES ARE GOING UP <3

Cracking result today, much much better performance in the second half, Vicente was very influential and if we can keep him fit then I really do think we can reach the premier league next season.

What is the <3 bigger than 3 about ???

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
All 3 of our star wingers played a part, terrifying for defenders, unlucky the many crosses & scrambles fell the wrong way but keeps the oppo occupied until our late surge

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
It's a squad game and we have the best one we've ever had. Subs that make you drool rather than say 'oh god, not him' . It'll take us where ever it takes us this season, but it's been one hell of a ride so far.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
When you can bring on subs with the quality of CMS KLL & Vicente that is sexy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here