Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anarchists = scum

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Less meaningful careers?? You want to go and tell a plumber, bricklayer and electrician that they are in less meaningfull careers??

...and you will probably find yourself wearing some stilsons...internally!

Anyway, many of the so called trades that you are deriding earn far higher salaries than many of the qualified professions and serve lengthy and poorly paid apprenticeships before qualifying...what is your take on that?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
You really are an odious little immature twat, who the f*** do you think you are slagging off trades as meaningless careers!! Idiot

Less meaningful careers?? You want to go and tell a plumber, bricklayer and electrician that they are in less meaningfull careers??

ummmmm thats not what he said AT ALL.

he was clearly saying learning a trade or moving into a meaningless job. He wasnt comparing the two.

so, you sir, are clearly the idiot in this case.

AGAIN, read what he actually said.

Wrong. end. of. stick

Cheers Riskit. Reading what was actually written often helps! I would never slag of the trades!

Chicken run, I may be an odious little immature twat, but at least I can read! :lolol: Beats being an odious little immature twat that can't...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Cheers Riskit. Reading what was actually written often helps! I would never slag of the trades!

Chicken run, I may be an odious little immature twat, but at least I can read! :lolol: Beats being an odious little immature twat that can't...
You want to read what your writing then before posting... STILL pathetic!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
You want to read what your writing then before posting... STILL pathetic!

That doesn't even make any sense...

You're all grumpy because I didn't slag off the trades when you thought I did?!! Then you made a big song and dance and ended up looking like a complete clown.

It's fine though, everyone on here is used to it. :thumbsup: :lolol:

EDIT: 'it' is 'you looking like a complete clown'. (Thought I'd best clarify, wouldn't want you to get the wrong end of the stick...:jester:)

Labour dumbed down uni to massage the unemployment figures,
they made it the doss of choice for millions of duffers,taking away the prestige of a degree for the genuinely talented youngsters,hence the reason we are now swamped with a bunch of useless cvnts who would have trouble wiping their arses let alone being of any use to anyone else.
Labour also knew that whilst in uni they could be brainwashed by the hand wringing, bitter little lefties that had been planted as part of "the project" during the seventies.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
That doesn't even make any sense...

You're all grumpy because I didn't slag off the trades when you thought I did?!! Then you made a big song and dance and ended up looking like a complete clown.

It's fine though, everyone on here is used to it. :thumbsup: :lolol:

EDIT: 'it' is 'you looking like a complete clown'. (Thought I'd best clarify, wouldn't want you to get the wrong end of the stick...:jester:)
Noo Biscuit it is you that is looking like a clown, posting your usual bollocks without engaging the grey matter and relying on someone else to cover your shit work, I bet whatever it is you do in the real world no doubt needs to be checked, rechecked and then swept under the carpet before you get yourself into bother, STILL pathetic :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Noo Biscuit it is you that is looking like a clown, posting your usual bollocks without engaging the grey matter and relying on someone else to cover your shit work, I bet whatever it is you do in the real world no doubt needs to be checked, rechecked and then swept under the carpet before you get yourself into bother, STILL pathetic :lolol:

WOW.

You really ARE confused, aren't you.

There is nothing better than someone on a rant when they are a different page to EVERYONE else.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You can easily defeat an anarchist by asking them who will provide vital services like health and education if they achieve their aim of anarchy...that kind of stumps them and they reallise that perhaps it isn't such an attractive option after all.

The people who hijack peaceful parades and turn them violent are probably more in need of mental health attention than anything else (other than a haircut and a bath)...except that won't exist under their vision for society!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That's right.

Our economy should be built entirely from 16 year old school leavers who have learnt a trade or other less meaningful careers. Why a portion of the population would want to better their career standards by gaining higher qualifications is beyond me, too! Let's just let those who can AFFORD an education go and get one. Afterall, they'll be the ruling class one day! Why rock the status quo?

Idiot.

This. He clearly says 'a a trade or other less meaningful career.' In no way does that say that a trade is a less meaningful career.

Other than jealousy, why are people against higher education for the masses. Of course, not everybody will be a nuclear physicist but why is it a problem to have an educated population?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It should read:

"f*** me. I'm being double ended by Dumb and Dumber. Which are you? Dumb or Dumber?"

Hope that helps. Probably best to check what you write before posting.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
WOW.

You really ARE confused, aren't you.

There is nothing better than someone on a rant when they are a different page to EVERYONE else.

This. He clearly says 'a a trade or other less meaningful career.' In no way does that say that a trade is a less meaningful career.

Other than jealousy, why are people against higher education for the masses. Of course, not everybody will be a nuclear physicist but why is it a problem to have an educated population?

Leave it lads :lolol: I think he's a lost cause!! Christ on a bike. Have you ever met anyone so childish!? Your profile says you're 41! Act like it. (Saying that his profile also says 'Chicken Run has not made any friends yet' :lolol:)

There's only one grey matter dodger here Mr. Run and it isn't me!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The reason why they want people in higher education is that they are not then registered as unemployed. I've long felt that there are too many degrees that have no real purpose in the job market but at the same time who am I to deny somebody an education ? However by the same token who are they to expect me to pay more tax to subsidise their education ?

I learnt so many skills at Uni that have made me much more employable and good at what I do. I was a late developer, I was in all the lower classes at school and only really found my feet in the last year of GCSE's and then A-Levels. Kicked on to a whole new level at University and I've now got a great job at a very succesful company. I would never have managed that without University and my course was probably one that some people would deem as dross (film and tv) but if you can engage in something that interests you it makes a massive difference and helps you pick up skills I'd never have developed otherwise and apply them to other things.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Also, people are happy to shout 'Anarchist' or 'Anarchy.' Can one of you define it?

I have always understood anarchy to be a state where there is no organised society, government or institutions. Everyone is free to do much as they choose without any imposition of legality, power to tell them not to, or legal authority to punish misdemeanours. I might have that wrong, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere where that was the case.

To be fair, when I first read it I read it as him demeaning tradesmen. It really wasn't very well phrased.

The problem with having an 'educated population' is that taxpayers have to pay significant amounts towards it. I'm all for people getting into higher education if it is going to benefit them in terms of employability/wages, or give them a useful skillset. I'm not so keen on people going to university, using up some of my tax on attending lectures on 'David Beckham' (I'm sure there used to be a degree available on him) or the old chesnut of Media Studies, and then getting a job in Starbucks which they got have got at 18.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

Says the man whose avatar is a clown fish...pot and kettle?

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If you look really, really closely (and I mean realllly look hard....) You'll see it's Mark McGhee (with a clown nose)! :lolol:

I know that...but many of our younger posters won't remember Mr McGhee and may actually think it is you...though I doubt if many would think that I am a chimpanzee!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here