Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Uncle S Appreciation Thread

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Really sorry to hear this Gareth. I've been there and it's horrible. Just remember that you're not alone and you're too nice a guy to let this drag you down so please be strong and don't be afraid to ask for help.:down:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
As said on the other thread
Sorry to hear this US, don't have any words of wisdom i'm afraid but i feel for you, keep you spirits up.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This is a genuine question so please don't bite my head off: Is this one of these 'take the piss out of Uncle Spielberg' threads or has something happened?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
A guy I have dealings with through work got married last year, and then 6 months later fell for a girl with "big bangers"(his words) where he worked. He told his missus to move out, as he didn't think the relationship was working, and moved "big bangers" in. After taking "big bangers" home to Ireland to meet his parents she decided to dump him the day they returned home to England, and she moved out. Within an hour he was on to his ex missus telling her what a mistake he had made, that he loved her and wanted her back. She told him to "f*** off!" He is desolate!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
A guy I have dealings with through work got married last year, and then 6 months later fell for a girl with "big bangers"(his words) where he worked. He told his missus to move out, as he didn't think the relationship was working, and moved "big bangers" in. After taking "big bangers" home to Ireland to meet his parents she decided to dump him the day they returned home to England, and she moved out. Within an hour he was on to his ex missus telling her what a mistake he had made, that he loved her and wanted her back. She told him to "f*** off!" He is desolate!

Sounds like a nice bloke.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

So just to get this straight: "big bangers" is now single? *spits in hands, slicks back hair*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here