Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg....

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
:lol:

But whats a girl to do? His PM box is full (oo err!) and his profile is set up not to receive emails!

Gotta get his attention somehow aint I?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Start as thread saying something like 'Desert Orchid was a wrong-coloured, lucky, talentless, amphetamined-laden junkie cheating carthorse with no natural penchant for speed or grace, and has now taken his rightful place being inhaled by Britain's dirtbags and lowlifes...'

That might help.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have hijacked this thread as I cannot do a new one for some reason.

Guys I am very low I have been dumped by my beautiful partner for 3 years in a brutal fashion. Anyone been in my boat. I am at a very low ebb.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tim, its over mate, no way back. I loved her very very much. Feel pretty shattered.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has she dumped you because of the effects of the credit crunch ? A lot of relationships are breaking down because of stress and worry.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It has not helped I would like to think I have not been with someone that is so shallow as to lose interest when the money dried up. maybe I did

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bad luck, I've been there myself in recent years, obviously not with your ex though....life does get better.

Just don't do anything stupid and start gambling on horses....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oi Gareth, sorry to hear about that mate. As much as I think you're a bit of a chisla I actually quite like you as a person so I feel for you.

Take the hit and get back up when you feel like it, not before.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its very hard when you love someone so much to be told they do not love you and have no feeling anymore. Anyone been there ?. What did you do to get out of the hole of depression ?.

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
It's raw now but get out there and do something, round up some mates, even some of the sad window cleaners we have on here, something different and away from your usual routine. :)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its the seond major relationship breakdown in 4 years. It took me 9 months last time to get back on my feet. It was hell. I am not looking forward to the future at the moment.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Mate! What Can I Say? That's Terrible. I Love You Too Much To Let This Happen.

She Really Doesn't Deserve You. I'm Fuming. I'm Feeling In The Mood To Teach Her A Lesson. Do You Want Me To Talk To Her?

No-one Hurts Garth And Gets Away With It. Bitch

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bars thanks mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here