Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Imposing structure

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's a lot bigger & more imposing than I thought it would be.
I can see why the locals fought so hard against it.
Perhaps we should look to relocate the structure somewhere else where it'll be less of an eyesore.
Waterhall perhaps?
Bloom can surely afford to organise running a few trucks a few miles along the A27 and then restoring the Falmer field to it's original state.
OK it'll put back the opening day by, say, a season, but I think long term we'll recognise it was the fair & correct thing to do.

Eyesore my arse, once it's finished it will be a massive improvement on the dirty muddy field and horrible 1950s buildings.

As for moving it down the road to waterhall, why would you want to ruin a nice green peice of downland that is used by thousands of people from sussex? And anyway, it's too late now dickhead :salute:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Eyesore my arse, once it's finished it will be a massive improvement on the dirty muddy field and horrible 1950s buildings.

As for moving it down the road to waterhall, why would you want to ruin a nice green peice of downland that is used by thousands of people from sussex? And anyway, it's too late now dickhead :salute:

whoosh.gif

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Imposing it maybe but it's a helluva lot of metal for a stand with a capacity of about 450 people (see also the North and South stands)

:thumbsup::jester::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here