An Imposing structure

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just drove down Falmer road towards A 27 and you can see it from the top of the hill, and then driving past on the A27 it looks fantastic and thats just 1 stand nowhere near finished!!!! 3 more to go yet!!!! I love how it doesnt blend in with the landscape:thumbsup:
Great pics K2

Its hardly noticeable :thumbsup:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'm gonna drive up and take a look myself at somepoint this coming week, might have to take the kleenex with me as I know i'll get over excited!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Err...no. 12000 is approaching 2½ times 5000. "Almost one and a half times bigger" than 5000 would be a figure just short of 7500.

Yeah sorry meant 2 and a half.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
The best thing about the forthcoming autumn is that those trees at the bottom of the Falmer Rd will soon start shedding their leaves giving you a much better view of the stadium site as you drive past!

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
It's a lot bigger & more imposing than I thought it would be.
I can see why the locals fought so hard against it.
Perhaps we should look to relocate the structure somewhere else where it'll be less of an eyesore.
Waterhall perhaps?
Bloom can surely afford to organise running a few trucks a few miles along the A27 and then restoring the Falmer field to it's original state.
OK it'll put back the opening day by, say, a season, but I think long term we'll recognise it was the fair & correct thing to do.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
It's a lot bigger & more imposing than I thought it would be.
I can see why the locals fought so hard against it.
Perhaps we should look to relocate the structure somewhere else where it'll be less of an eyesore.
Waterhall perhaps?
Bloom can surely afford to organise running a few trucks a few miles along the A27 and then restoring the Falmer field to it's original state.
OK it'll put back the opening day by, say, a season, but I think long term we'll recognise it was the fair & correct thing to do.

Are you a NIMBY in disguise????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here