Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Idiots Guide to constant Standing in the South Stand

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
BUT the regulations are there as a whole to prevent loss of life or injury

:albion2::albion2:

bullshit

seating is there to rip as much money as possible out of the wallets of the suckers buying tickets.

the problem for dick,and other chairmen, is that the suckers have had enough and wont pay inflated prices anymore.

we want affordable standing and we want falmer to accomodate us.

its change or die time for all seater stadia[/QUOTE]

GOD heres another one, its a RULE and we should abide by that RULE as best we can or the club WILL get fined. You got a problem with seating? take it up with the FA, join the Safe Standing group, chain your naked body to 10 Downing Streets gates. Its got NOTHING to do with BHA, DK or Withdean, they have the RULES and they must abide by them the best they can......SIMPLE!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
BUT the regulations are there as a whole to prevent loss of life or injury

bullshit

seating is there to rip as much money as possible out of the wallets of the suckers buying tickets.

the problem for dick,and other chairmen, is that the suckers have had enough and wont pay inflated prices anymore.

we want affordable standing and we want falmer to accomodate us.

its change or die time for all seater stadia[/QUOTE]

You make more money out of stands as you can fit 3 people per m2 standing but 1.25 people seated so i am sure most clubs would like stands back to get more gate reciepts

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Ground staff are exempt from the ruling as i am sure you are aware only those with an allocated seat in the stands should be seated

10. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistant standing in seating areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection and a ban from the ground.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Ground staff are exempt from the ruling as i am sure you are aware only those with an allocated seat in the stands should be seated

10. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistant standing in seating areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection and a ban from the ground.

we are,as you are fully aware,talking about players not involved,office staff and youth team players.NOT groundstaff.and as you are fully aware ground regulations state that no one should obstruct a walkway and no one should be in a stand for which they have no allocated seat.

i ask again as a dedicated steward what are you going to do about it?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Not down to me, If you feel agrieved then write to the football league.

And yes safety stewards are exempt from certain regulations.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
so you will make me sit but you will turn a blind eye to others(why do you pretend we are talking about safety stewards when you know its about 50 BHAFC staff) standing?

HOW THE f*** CAN YOU TAKE THE MONEY YOU GET PAID FOR IGNORING YOUR DUTY

you are a disgrace

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
Actually its regulation 10 of the football league ground regulations and it's the football league who can fine the club.

If you read the back of a ticket or the signs outside the turnstiles if the club is seen to be allowing fans to break any of the 23 ground regs then we can be fined!!

I agree with you as i would rather stand i grew up on the east stand at the Goldstone and i do think it makes it less atmospheric BUT the regulations are there as a whole to prevent loss of life or injury

As said on the other thread, you are wrong. there is absolutely no provision for clubs to be fined. The only punishment ever enforced due to standing is away allocation reductions, and this has been seldom used, and only for a few clubs.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
so you will make me sit but you will turn a blind eye to others(why do you pretend we are talking about safety stewards when you know its about 50 BHAFC staff) standing?

HOW THE f*** CAN YOU TAKE THE MONEY YOU GET PAID FOR IGNORING YOUR DUTY

you are a disgrace

Turn a blind eye to who? Staff are not allocated seats so are allowed to stand if they are working.

Why am i ignoring my duty?

And why am i a disgrace? What is this based on?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Not down to me, If you feel agrieved then write to the football league.

And yes safety stewards are exempt from certain regulations.

for this and avoiding the issue.

enforcing seating selectively whilst ignoring blatent breaches of regulations and turning a blind eye to club employees dangerously obstructing the north stand rear walkway

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Turn a blind eye to who? Staff are not allocated seats so are allowed to stand if they are working.

Why am i ignoring my duty?

And why am i a disgrace? What is this based on?

youth team and reserve players are not working by definition if they were working they would be wearing the kit and be on the pitch.

NOT STANDING OBSTRUCTING THE MAIN WALKWAY IN THE NORTH STAND

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
why is the truth a disgrace?

I have no idea what goes on in the north stand as i work in the south stand but if you feel that employees are obstructing the north stand walkway write to the safety officer Dave Ashley C/O the club and complain formally. What other breaches of ground regulations have you picked up on?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
you are the steward.instead of moaning like a f***ing girl about me standing at the back row of an empty j block obstructing the view of no one OR PREVENTING THE SAFE EVACUATION OF ANYONE IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY do something about club employees BLOCKING A f***ing GANGWAY

Dandyman

In London village.
I might be more inclined to sit in the seat I pay over 400 quid a year for if some lazy **** had actually bothered to clean it since August.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
ok carry on standing as you know eventually you will be banned or worse the club fined. i wouldnt moan like a girl personally i would just eject you but i have to listen and act as my supervisor asks! if you have a problem write to the club not look for a scapegoat on here.

P.S. DON'T SHOUT AT ME

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
ask your supervisor why he does f*** all about it.and the reason i am SHOUTING at you is because you gutless cnuts send girls down to make us sit because you are scared we will SHOUT at MEN

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You can make plenty of noise sitting down.

e.g.

clapping.gif

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
this is a quote from a steward in the north stand

The North Stand walkway does have "No Standing in the Walkway" signs. In the areas where these are posted, certain players have been warned and moved on, some with a repugnant attitude and resistance to doing so.
These players WERE reported, to the club, and the discipline of these miscreants was left to the club. They have not been seen standing there since, and the issue will remain for all the time, and places, where the signs are posted - and the players will be 'stewarded' if or when they fail to recognize these rules.

SO THEY ARE BEING DEALT WITH THANKS

as for sending up girls my supervisor is female and no i go in the stands and have been shouted at spat at sworn at etc but ho hum seen worse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here