Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An ethnic person asked for a job today, I replied, sod off, I only employ white peopl

racist or not?

• Yes

Votes: 58 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 31.0%

• Total voters

At work in London and an immigrant was looking for work and said I was the right person to ask for work, I replied really, you’ve more chance of getting a council house, benefits than ever working for me as I only employ white people and people who can string a sentence together.

I know, I’m not a racist but am looking after the white people, trying to give them work instead of the politically correct brigade saying ethnic minorities should get job opportunities before whites.

Somerset police: 400 applicants required to join the force, they receive 297 and 243 are turned down because they are white and the other’s are accepted because they’re ethnic. Now if that was reversed, 297 turned down because of ethnic origin and the 54 accepted because they’re white, we all now what would happen, they’d be outrage, racists, and a public inquiry but as they were white then that’s ok, but it happens all over the country.

Whites who are born here and leave school, collage, university have less chance of getting a job than if your black, paki or any other country apart from Britain.

In Barking, 8/10 families are thinking of voting BNP (British National Party) in the coming elections in may because Labour have let them down. Immigrants and asylum seekers get priorities over housing than whites and jobs, Labour are waking up to reality at last but it’s to late for their spin masters.

Closer to home, The Evening Argus, Yes, the Argus, I bet people were shocked what they read last month on page two. Ethic minorities to be given priorities over jobs than local people. Anyone read it?. I couldn’t believe it, so you’re white or British born go for a job but get refused because you’re not an ethnic.

That’s why I employ white people, If I’m racist and should be arrested then so should Tony Blair and his politically correct brigade and the police force for rejecting whites. ethnic minorities get helped like babies in nappies.

Anyway want a job, British people welcome, black, white, blue or pink, I don’t care but no ethnic minorities who come to our shores as we losing jobs left right and centre, thousands of porters, nurses, doctors, and car makers and it’ll get worse.

Thanks for reading.

Regards.

I’m ok jack, f*** everyone else. (Tony Blair and Labour manifesto for the next general election)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
However much you hate Oceanic and his views you have to admit that this is a common sight nowadays. Illegal immigrants do get preference on housing etc above others. Then when you have to include the 11 year old chav slappers with their 2 kids having hand outs as well it is up to the minority of tax paying citizens to cover payment for these slackers whilst getting screwed over with more taxes and increased working ages. It seems wrong to me. Sure, some immigrants should be here due to the persecution in their own country but the amount that are here ( that should not be is stupid). The same can be said about the chavs that runa round costing us a fortune in policing etc. Why not give them 1 warning and if they constantly cause trouble make them join the Armed forces for a couple of years. Bet that would stop them.
I know I have gone from one thing to another and have probably confused differetn issues but this country is going to pot and going fast. I love England but would consider moving abroad if this downward trend continues.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Oceanic said:
Whites [...] have less chance of getting a job than if your black, paki or any other country apart from Britain.

[...]

Anyway want a job, [...] black, white, blue or pink, I don’t care but no ethnic minorities who come to our shores as we losing jobs left right and centre.

f*** me, I'm confused.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
B.M.F said:
this country is going to pot and going fast. I love England but would consider moving abroad if this downward trend continues.

Depend what you mean by 'downward trend'. If you mean the rise of the right-wing low-IQ racist BNP and the like, then, yup, country's going to the dogs and moving abroad's the thing to do.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Tom Hark said:
Depend what you mean by 'downward trend'. If you mean the rise of the right-wing low-IQ racist BNP and the like, then, yup, country's going to the dogs and moving abroad's the thing to do.

What I mean is lack of respect from youngsters, Gang Cultures and the Government screwing us over whenever it can to pay for dole Bludgers. National service has got to be the way to go as it will stop all the little shits and dole bludgers from sponging off of the state and causing other peoples life to be like living in hell.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I have no quarms with anyone coming to this country as long as they are giving something back to the community.

There are plenty of "white" people who are a disgrace to soceity and need to change their ways. Colour should not come into it, other factors should like housing, education and the state of welfare etc.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oceanic said:
At work in London and an immigrant was looking for work and said I was the right person to ask for work, I replied really, you’ve more chance of getting a council house, benefits than ever working for me as I only employ white people and people who can string a sentence together.

I know, I’m not a racist

I think you f***ed yourself right there didn't you?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
B.M.F said:
What I mean is lack of respect from youngsters, Gang Cultures and the Government screwing us over whenever it can to pay for dole Bludgers. National service has got to be the way to go as it will stop all the little shits and dole bludgers from sponging off of the state and causing other peoples life to be like living in hell.

As good a definition of a wHITE working-class CHAV as I've ever read. Well done :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Tom Hark said:
As good a definition of a wHITE working-class CHAV as I've ever read. Well done :lolol:

Yep, as it was supposed to sound. Immigrants just add to the mix but a lot of shit happening in this country is down to Chavs.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It wasn't a bad day really, at least we had some sunshine. :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tom Hark said:
...and speaking of low-IQ right-wing trash, here comes the living badly-spelling testament to Thatcher's education cuts... :lolol: :salute:

Leave it out he's dysluxik.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tom Hark said:
...and speaking of low-IQ right-wing trash, here comes the living badly-spelling testament to Thatcher's education cuts... :lolol: :salute:

I know I know its really sad when you lefties dont have any intelligent arguements. Boy the BNP must have you running scared. It will be left to the tories to defeat them again as usual.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here