Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amsterdam

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Going there for my 21st.
Anyone been there in group of lads before?
Where you stay, wheres good to go?
How late are pubs, bars clubs open till

cheers for any help

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Amke sure you go to the Grasshopper Koffee Shop, it's f***ing lovely in there.

Couldn't tell you exactly where it is for abvious reasons.

Amsterdam is the nuts.

:smokin:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Had mates stag weekend there a couple of years ago, bloody superb. We stayed in a nice little b&b just off the main square. Most bars seemed to be open pretty much all night, but I can barely remember cos I had too much space cake.

We're going there next year for MY stag do :eek: :thumbsup:
Can't wait.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hostels are the way forward. Just be savvy and don't leave anything of worth in your room but I'm sure you're not stoopid and won't do that.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah went for 4 days a couple of years ago and basicly i hate the shit hole as its full of freaks and weirdo's and no normal birds grrrrrr.

f***ing dump and the people that like it are even desperate for a shag or love puffing???

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Wont have any money left to be stolen :smokin: :drink: wheres the whoring one?

12 quid a night with free brekkie and as i said there is 6 of us so we will get own room basicly, which would cost 100 quid in hotel

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah went for 4 days a couple of years ago and basicly i hate the shit hole as its full of freaks and weirdo's and no normal birds grrrrrr.

f***ing dump and the people that like it are even desperate for a shag or love puffing???

i said Amsterdam not brighton

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Must say though i did hit the peep show:lolol: and i must confess the bird was bloody gorgeous with rock hard nipples sticking out,so i started to jack off as well i thought knowone could see,but later i was told they can see everything grrrr,so anyway it was only me and her and she then came upto me and said me and you,i said how much,she said 20 euro's,i said o.k.

Then i bottled it and walked away:lolol: :clap: :flameboun

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
berkshire seagull said:
Must say though i did hit the peep show:lolol: and i must confess the bird was bloody gorgeous with rock hard nipples sticking out,so i started to jack off as well i thought knowone could see,but later i was told they can see everything grrrr
:eek:
TOO MUCH information.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
DannyBhoy said:
wots the cheapest price you found?

because im looking at going but dont want to fork out to much!

Went there for Euro 2000. Great city!

Cheapest and quickest way is via London City Airport - flight takes about 35-40 minutes. Get on the tram from Schiphol to the City Centre (about 20 minutes), and head for either Dam Sqaure (near the railway station - its where the red light district starts), or Liedseplein, which is a 20 minute walk or 5 minute tram ride for the best beers and food. Anywhere inbetween is good for 'coffee'. Go to somewhere like www.timeout.com for accommodation.

It's a north European city, so it's not that cheap, but for best economy and not slumming it, you could have a long weekened there (incl flights accommodation, food, beers, 'coffee') and get change from £200.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here