Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex - Where are you going to sit (Poll time)

Amex Arena - Where you planning on sitting?!

• North stand

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • East Stand (Family part)

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • East Stand (near away fans)

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • West Upper (Central)

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • West Upper (Wings)

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • West Lower (Wings)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Lower (Block E or D either side)

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Undecided yet, will wait for presentation

Votes: 13 12.0%

• Total voters

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What SuperPhil said.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Btw, I didn't get a stadium plan in my application pack - were they meant to be included?!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
To be exact - Block: N1C Row: Z Seat: 345

Thats back row centre of northstand. Brought and paid for this morning with seat licence.

*show off*

I'm sorry Im just very excited.:lolol:

Attachments

• ticket.jpg
    ticket.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

Thats back row centre of northstand. Brought and paid for this morning with seat licence.

*show off*

Class mate, well done!!

Do tell all then, whats the presentation and seat showing like and all that jazz?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
In the older poll:
16% said East Stand - only 4% now
21% said West Upper - up to 31% now
North is about the same.
:\

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Alas I'm not that cool, I, along with Biscuit were my aunts plus three's. What she did say to me though is that there is motorbike spaces, a gentleman working for the club said he'd worked setting up the PSL for 9 previous clubs at new grounds and had never seen such a strong interest in buy season tickets and 1901 seats and they fully expected to sell the full 15,000 season tickets, that he is a Port vale fan who is delighted with the capture of Jim Gannon. Erm...I think and don't quote me on it but I think they told her that from feb they will start taking bookings for the presentation from joe blogs etc.

You can buy your Bournemouth tickets there too and they'll post you them which is a bonus saved a trip into town.

She posts on here a MissT I will ask her to come on when she gets home and let you know. She said it was all very good and exciting. I think they all satdown watched a slide show of some pictures then went onto the viewing platform, where the old webcam was. They then went back inside and used the computer tool to choose the seats and look at the views from them and so on.

Edit: Also nearly forgot to say they mentioned that the back 4rows are unlikely to be hassled to sit down during games(why I wanted back row tbh). And that regards bottles and lids etc as they'd never had an issue at withdean regards items being thrown onto the pitch they would leave us free to bring such items in. They have a policy that if they respect the fans that the fans will look after the place.

So thats a little nugget of promising news.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

*show off*

Love the way after all the effort going into the whole presentation and what not they still print on the old withdean ticket

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Guess they have a few to get rid. :D

It is only a tempory, they will post me a proper licence to keep(think I'll frame it:) )

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Edit: Also nearly forgot to say they mentioned that the back 4rows are unlikely to be hassled to sit down during games(why I wanted back row tbh). And that regards bottles and lids etc as they'd never had an issue at withdean regards items being thrown onto the pitch they would leave us free to bring such items in. They have a policy that if they respect the fans that the fans will look after the place..

Not if hebbard and his cronies have their way.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Don't think so. I think you're meant to go to your presentation and see the stadium in all its glory before you decide!

Bit stupid tho - it would help speed things up if people knew where they wanted to sit before the presentation. There was a pdf on here somewhere wasn't there?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
The pack I've seen had the same diagram as the pdf had.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Yes me too

That's three of us then, probably Row V for me, still be able to sit without everyone standing in front of me, but able to see the south goal well. How are you now Dave? Feeling better I hope; we need your dulcet tones back in H Block.

P.S. If you wondered what I'm doing up at this ridiculous hour, there's been some cricket game going on somewhere in Australia; thought I'd better watch some of it!! I hope it didn't set your recovery back too far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here