Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex - Where are you going to sit (Poll time)

Amex Arena - Where you planning on sitting?!

• North stand

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • East Stand (Family part)

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • East Stand (near away fans)

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • West Upper (Central)

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • West Upper (Wings)

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • West Lower (Wings)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Lower (Block E or D either side)

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Undecided yet, will wait for presentation

Votes: 13 12.0%

• Total voters

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The West Stand Lower looks seriously WET on the webcam. Will probably go West Stand Upper, but waiting for the presentation.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
North sounds like a glorified H and from posts on here sounds super cringey.

West Upper for me , near the centre and plenty of noise.

Many non posting lads doing the same

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Really not sure, was thinking West stand upper for obvious reasons but wondering if it's too far away. For home games I want a decent view... but the east stand isn't hugely appealling.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
North stand first season, will move to west upper if the north stand is shite!

This is my thinking too. Most of my friends are going in the North and that to me is as much part of going to football as the actual game. Probably need to go near the back to get a good view of the south goal - that is always a drawback of being behind the goal. I just wish the end stands were bigger - view from the back of SCC's away end is superb. If I find I start missing goals because everyone is standing (I am only 5'6''), I guess I will have to move. West Upper would be my choice if I was going on my own.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
I spoke to the office yesterday about something else and they told me that the viewings started yesterday.

I beleive there was a 'dry run' yesterday for BHAFC staff and associates. I thought the P1 presentations started next Monday (10th) but of course I maybe wrong. My group of P1's is attending next Tuesday. We are aiming for West Stand Upper, Central as possible, front rows.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As central as I can get (not fussed about which stand) by the time my presentation comes around. Only want 1 ticket so hoping to squeeze in somewhere good

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
East Middle? Not included in poll? Is it all 1901?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think this poll is pointless unless you're going to include all the available options.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I think this poll is pointless unless you're going to include all the available options.

Apologies for not including seat or row numbers.

Baring central East which will be 1901, whats not covered?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
The word pedantic springs to mind. I dont think the poll is being submitted to the club or the football league stats division....blimey, some people just enjoy moaning.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Apologies for not including seat or row numbers.

Baring central East which will be 1901, whats not covered?

just central east (1901 & Standard seats) and middle west, only about 2500 seats, or 10% of the stadium, or 13.8% of the Albion support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here