Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex - Where are you going to sit (Poll time)

Amex Arena - Where you planning on sitting?!

• North stand

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • East Stand (Family part)

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • East Stand (near away fans)

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • West Upper (Central)

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • West Upper (Wings)

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • West Lower (Wings)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Lower (Block E or D either side)

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Undecided yet, will wait for presentation

Votes: 13 12.0%

• Total voters

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Lets see the updated results of where the majority want to go.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Is the main atmosphere going to be in the North do people think?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
West Lower D, about 10 rows back hopefully for me and my two little boys

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Is the main atmosphere going to be in the North do people think?

Yes if your 15, other main areas in my opinion will be west upper and the wings

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
My Aunt has gone to her meeting this morning, 9.30 I think. Cant wait till she is back to find out what its like!

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
North Stand. Surely this will be where the majority of noise and atmosphere stems from? Behind the goal and away from the riches? That is where I will try and sit/stand anyway.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
West middle, which appears to be ignored on here.

I actually think there is a chance there will some space here for season ticket holders, as some of the west middle 1901 on the wings have now moved to the East Stand. Don't think the club will fill these but could be wrong.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
West middle, which appears to be ignored on here.

I actually think there is a chance there will some space here for season ticket holders, as some of the west middle 1901 on the wings have now moved to the East Stand. Don't think the club will fill these but could be wrong.

My understanding was that this was completely gone to 1901 and a long time ago too, as all the stuff thats been sent through by post and released via media circles mention nothing about the middle tier being vacant for any seats.

I thought the East was just added to create more money, not move existing middle tier 1901?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yes, but as byf says there's definitely a chance it could be populated by children and numpties. I'll be taking the risk and hope it's not a large scale H block, but I rekon West Upper will be quite good as well.

True, but if you go there for a year and don't like it you can move, it will probably be more difficult to move to there from the West Upper.

Surely the main atmosphere should be behind the goal?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
My understanding was that this was completely gone to 1901 and a long time ago too, as all the stuff thats been sent through by post and released via media circles mention nothing about the middle tier being vacant for any seats.

I thought the East was just added to create more money, not move existing middle tier 1901?

My understanding was that the West Stand 1901 is sold out. When the club rang I was asked if I wanted to move to the East Stand (haha!!). No thanks! There is a waiting list for the West Stand 1901, although the guy wouldn't divulge the numbers.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
My understanding was that the West Stand 1901 is sold out. When the club rang I was asked if I wanted to move to the East Stand (haha!!). No thanks! There is a waiting list for the West Stand 1901, although the guy wouldn't divulge the numbers.

Why would someone want to move & whats the logic in creating the extra space in the west?

Maybe as you said, they are trying to fill it all up and the people waiting for the West would rather wait than go in the east 1901.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Why would someone want to move & whats the logic in creating the extra space in the west?

Maybe as you said, they are trying to fill it all up and the people waiting for the West would rather wait than go in the east 1901.

I got the impression that they had 'corporate' clients requesting West 1901 and people like myself as a 'regular' fan would be asked if we wanted to move. I asked about the price advantages for moving to the East Stand 1901 and was told the fee would be the same! I politely declined!!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
When I went to the 1901 presentation they said that they would be asking those people who had bought 1901 membership in the wings of the west stand middle tier if they wanted to move to the East stand 1901 seats which are more central.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here