Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Travel Vouchers

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
I remember reading that these are going to be something in the region of £25 for a book of 25 vouchers but if using the park and ride will you need one voucher per car or one voucher for each person in the car?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Probably one per person. That's the way it is now, isn't it?

After all, it's people (not a car) getting on the bus.

... and what happens if you turn up at the Park & Ride without a travel voucher? Will you be turned away? Or will you be able to buy a voucher at the car park? And what about visiting fans who want to use the P&R and haven't bought a voucher?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can we just not wait until its all announced with out speculating on this or that situation. I'm sure the club know what they are doing and will be announced in due course

... and what happens if you turn up at the Park & Ride without a travel voucher? Will you be turned away? Or will you be able to buy a voucher at the car park? And what about visiting fans who want to use the P&R and haven't bought a voucher?

And where is the P&R capacity for x3 the number of potential visiting fans - Mill Road is already full every week with gates of 7,200 and 300ish away support!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Family of four? Could be pricey...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
... and what happens if you turn up at the Park & Ride without a travel voucher?

What will happen when I turn up at the Park& Ride without a car :eek:

Brighton racecourse is only about half a mile up the road from me so my intended route will be to walk there and jump on the P&R bus.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just received this email from Seagull Travel:

Travel to Falmer for the 20011/12 season

Finally we have the routes and definite prices for coach/bus travel to the American Express Community Stadium.

The interest has been huge and we are expecting some routes to sell out quickly so if you haven’t already registered your interest and paid your deposit make sure you do so soon.

People who buy a travel season ticket obviously have a seat on every league match coach and priority for cup match coaches. If you prefer to pay match-by-match this will be subject to availability and you will need to book your place by phone before each game.

As you probably know the club sell travel vouchers - 25 vouchers for £25, which can be used against your coach travel to the Amex. So you buy 25 vouchers and get a reduction of £3 per match when you hand the voucher into us on the Match-by-Match payment. If you buy the travel season ticket you don’t need to buy the Albion travel vouchers.

We are still working on exact pick up points to try to enable as many people as possible to be picked up where it’s most convenient for them. When you pay your deposit let us know where you would like to be pick up and we’ll do our best to accommodate but of course it does depend on numbers.

If you haven’t already paid your deposit to register your interest, then fill in the form attached and return it to us as soon as you can.

Price Band A
Season Ticket Prices £95.00 (£4.13 per match) Match by Match £8.00

Price Band B
Season Ticket Prices £115 (£5 per match) Match by Match £9.00

Price Band C
Season Ticket Prices £139 (£6.04 per match) Match by Match £10.00

Price Band D
Season Travel prices £159 (£6.90 per match) Match by Match £10.90

Price Band E
Season Ticket Prices £175 (£7.60 per match) Match by Match £11.50

Price Band F
Season Ticket Prices £205(£8.90 per match) Match by Match £12.50

Angmering…......D Ardingly………...D Arundel………….E

Ashington……....D Battle…………...F Bexhill…………...F

Billingshurst….....F Bognor……….…F Burgess Hill……..A

Burwash……….E Chailey…………..B Chichester……....G

Cooksbridge…....A Coolham…….…...E Cowfold…………D

Crawley……….E Crowborough…....D Cuckfield……..…B

Danehill………….D Ditching………..A Eastbourne……..C

East Grinstead…..E East Preston……D Felpham…………F

Findon………….. C Fontwell………..F Forest Row..……E

Goring………….....C Hailsham…………C Halland………….C

Handcross………...E Hangleton………...A Hassocks…….….A

Hastings…………..F Hawkhurst……......F Hangleton…….....A

Haywards Heath…C Heathfield………...E Hove……............A

Henfield……….....B Herstmonceux…….D Horam…………...C

Horsham………....F Hurst Green……….E Hurstpierpoint…...A

Keymer…………..A Lancing………..B Lindfield………..C

Littlehampton……..E Midhurst……….G Mile Oak…….....A

Newhaven……..…A Ovingdean ……..A

Paghan…………...F Partridge Green….C Peacehaven……..A

Petworth…………G Pevensey…………D Polgate…………..C

Portslade………...A Pulborough……......F Ringmer…………A

Rustington………..E

Saltdean………...A Seaford……..….…A Shoreham…………..A

Southborough…...E Southwick….….….A St Leonards…………F

Steyning………...C Storrington………..D Telscombe Cliffs…....A

Three Bridges…..E Tonbridge………....E Tunbridge Wells…......E

Turners Hill…….E Upper Beeding…….B Uckfield……………..C

Willingdean …….C Wivelsfield…….…..B Woodingdean………..A

Worthing………..B

Seagull Travel Line: 0845 9011 442

Seagullcoaches@gmail.com

15 Crabtree Arcade

Grand Avenue

Lancing

BN15 9PR

BOOKING FORM

For travel to the American Express Community Stadium

To allow us to gauge where the demand is likely to be, we need some information on where supporters would like to be picked up.

We are asking for just £20 per person to secure your travel and commitment to the scheme, this is refundable any time up to the end of June 2011 and will then be taken off your travel costs.

Name……………………………………………………………………………………

Address…………………………………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………..

Postcode…………………………………………………………

phone no………………………………………………………………………………..

Email address…………………………………………………………………..………

Requested pick up point………………………………………………………………………….

No of supporters travelling……………………………………….

Would you like a travel season ticket seat …………………………

Or would you prefer to pay match by match ……………………….

(subject to availability on coach)

I enclose £20 per person. TOTAL £………………

Chq made payable to Stage Door Ltd or phone with credit card details

Send to - Stage Door Ltd / BHA 15 Crabtree Arcade, Grand Avenue, Lancing BN15 9PR

Email mick@stagedoortickets.co.uk Phone: 0845 90 11 442

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
That coach pick up stuff doesn't relate to the P&R though does it. Assume I can still drive to Brighton, drop car in the P&R and then go to The Amex as normal? And I'll buy 25 vouchers for £25 for the privilege.

I think I'll add these questions to those being asked on The Albion Roar this week.

Just wondering if those prices can be added to your current direct debit and paid for that way? : palaver :

Don't bother on my part Al, the coach option from NW Sussex borders is just TOO expensive imo, however you pay.
You might like to ask MP and KB why the proposed transport arrangements/plans weren't worked through and publicised before the ST presentations took place so that we knew what and how much we were in for. In fact, it would be helpful if we knew now!
Being asked to complete a transport survey this late in the day (ie 6 months before opening), which also omitted travelling by car as an option indicated to me that there was a shambles in the making. I've seen nothing from the club since that alters this view.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
£8 on the day from Hassocks? Train would be cheaper than that.

Another question about these vouchers - are they only good for one season? If I ended up getting a sherbert a few times would I be able to use the left over ones next season?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You might like to ask MP and KB why the proposed transport arrangements/plans weren't worked through and publicised before the ST presentations took place so that we knew what and how much we were in for.

They probably didn't want to put people off...

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Those prices are a joke surely? Adding up to £200 to the price of season tickets is not going to go down well with supporters.

Seems like somebody's trying to make an easy buck off the fans? I was interested but won't be using this service at them prices.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Other than driving to a nearby train station (or driving to Falmer), can you get to the stadium any cheaper from, say, Forest Row or Battle?

Driving in from, say, Forest Row would cost about £10-£12 in petrol plus parking (£10...?). You'd have to have a car with at least three people in to make it worthwhile. If you're on your own, it might be worth considering.

Or am I missing something obvious?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Let's just wait and see what the club do officially before jumping to conclusions!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here