Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex seats

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
One of the reasons I went 1901 was to avoid the fatties. Literally the bloke two seats to my left at the moment would not sit between the arms in the 1901. I think that is reason alone to pay the extra.

Frankly if you're fat, you should do something about it and not cause inconvenience to others around. Or buy two/three/four tickets.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Don't worry, I'm sure you will have a prawn sandwich in one hand, and a glass of Chablis in the other.

WTF? There's no folding trays or cup holders? :rant:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
WTF? There's no folding trays or cup holders? :rant:

The cup holders work from 2pm to 5pm on Saturdays only for the foreseable future, although when we get to the Premier League we expect the cup holders to be employed on a full time basis.

The trays don't fold, they drop down from the roof above. You order your food with your 1901 Club iPhone app and it's delivered direct to your seat via the tray.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The cup holders work from 2pm to 5pm on Saturdays only for the foreseable future, although when we get to the Premier League we expect the cup holders to be employed on a full time basis.

The trays don't fold, they drop down from the roof above. You order your food with your 1901 Club iPhone app and it's delivered direct to your seat via the tray.

Where is it in Germany they have the hot dog train that runs through the corporate seats? We should definitely have that, but all round the ground.

I think anyone moaning about the seats should have their lovely padded seat swapped with a Withdean one.

That is a tremendous idea

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
As one of the aforementioned 'lard arses who has tried the new seat it is not so much the width of the seat that will be the problem but the space between the seats....I expect there to be much more room at the Amex so all in all it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here