Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex seat question...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So what happens if for example a mate of mine wants a ticket. I think to myslef I know, I'll call the club and say my son can't come so can you please place me in another area of the ground…..Certainly Mr Banana, here's a ticket. I give it to my mate, he goes and has a nice time I go and sit in my normal seat…..or vice versa…….Yes?!?!?!?!!!!

Don't be daft. As soon as you've been re-allocated a new seat, your card will be deactivated for entry at the usual one, so they can resell it.

I have jsut emailed this question. I can't be the only one with more than one kid in tow

I have 4 ST's for the family stand. K 547, 548, 549, 550.

There is one adult, the under 16 and 2 under 10's.

For some evening games it is unliekly the under 10's will attend. Could one or two of these tickets be upgraded to an adult ticket?

I know it is policy for adults to always be with child in the family area. We could comply with this as we would be with my 11 year old.

If such an upgrade is possible, how would I got about doing it?

Thanks in advance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the ground is completely sold out and we are unable to relocate you, then you would be asked to sit in your normal seat, however you would not be permitted to bring another adult with you into the family stand.

That'll do me.

And us.
When this popped up, @ the weekend, Wifey the 37 year old, 4foot 11, Counsellor/Social worker, was heard muttering:-

'If someone tries to stop me having MY seat for Palace, they'll have to divert all security and police from around the ground, just to the family stand, and it still won't be enough' :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here