Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex season tickets

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
For me (and this is NOT a moan) for me and my two sons (U18 and U10-just) this year at Withdean for good seats central in the South Stand I paid £690 (including travel), next year at Falmer it will cost me £805 (without travel) in West Stand Upper Centre or £866 for West Stand Lower End - around a 20% increase. However I'm happy to pay that for a roof and comfy chair and for being able to get a pint or two of real ale beforehand. But let us just remember that for some Falmer prices do represent quite a hike on current prices.

But if you get them in the Family stand it will cost you £573, so you are saving £117

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Fu$king students get on my tits:angry:
When you turn 18 you become an adult and you should be fending for yourself,under 21 discount is also a joke idea anyway.

Even student discounts fu$k me right off as you lay about getting pissed while the rest of us graft away pay the full amount to make the shortfall:angry:

Can't afford it tough shite

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Some off you Tossers who are dissing students have evidently not been to uni
-tuition fees are a bomb
-Rent is more than the average family home- £1500 a month for a 3 bedroom house in a shit area!
-Bill on top of that
-food
-Books uni make you buy, some costing £90 each
I have a job, which doesn't even cover this and i work more hours there than i spend at home! Minimum wage is a lot less for anyone under 21, less pay yet same prices on entry to game. all away games Ive been to there is discount for students so why are we doing it?
I'm not the typical student, i dont even go out drinking that much so that cant be used as a money saving scheme.... try understand from our point of view

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
-tuition fees are a bomb
-Rent is more than the average family home- £1500 a month for a 3 bedroom house in a shit area!
-Bill on top of that
-food
-Books uni make you buy, some costing £90 each
I have a job, which doesn't even cover this and i work more hours there than i spend at home! Minimum wage is a lot less for anyone under 21, less pay yet same prices on entry to game. all away games Ive been to there is discount for students so why are we doing it?
I'm not the typical student, i dont even go out drinking that much so that cant be used as a money saving scheme.... try understand from our point of view
You can rent a room for 250-300 all in:glare:
Met many students in my time and most have been bone idle and fu$king lazy bastards.It annoys me to see grown men starting work at the age of 23+:angry:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
blah blah whine moan etc etc
And some of us have been students in the days when there were NEVER any concessions, have always accepted that it is an expensive time, but nevertheless recognise that you need to make choices in life. If you can't afford it, don't go. It really is that simple.

When you turn 18 you become an adult and you should be fending for yourself,under 21 discount is also a joke idea anyway.

Even student discounts fu$k me right off as you lay about getting pissed while the rest of us graft away pay the full amount to make the shortfall:angry:

That's some top ranting.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Someone said earlier, that not everyone who works can afford a season ticket and they don't get any concessions. If you can't afford one don't buy one, it's lesson that will suit you well in life

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
What about a under 53 ticket ?, do students get discount for being U21 for other things ?, dont think so, maybe they should reduce the amount of times they spend in bars, god that makes me feel old ? oh sorry I am a 1901 club so I dont care, oh but do not have a job from today, but am I moaning ?, you make decisions in life on what you can afford and what are the priorities.

If you want sympathy it's between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.

How old are you out of interest? Between 16 and 21 is quite an age difference. Can you read? As there is clearly under 18 sections in Zones A,B,C and D!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
£1,500 a month for a three bedroom in a shit area?

I find that very hard to believe.

Sounds about right, it is usually a three bedroom house where the living room and/or dining room has been turned into an extra bedroom or two and then a sofa and tv get shoved into the kitchen. Plus having seen where The Screamer lives and the fact I lived in the same area when I was at Uni I can safely say it is not the nicest of places :lol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I do not think there can be any complaints, the club should be applauded for these prices. Under 400 sheets to sit in the north stand or top of west tier in a state of the art stadium and half price for under 18s is an exceptionally fair deal. I was fully preparing myself for at least 500-600 notes on this. Well done and a big thank you to the club.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester

Totally agree with every word, dont go if you cant afford it....simple. If you want to go that much then dont be a student and stop being workshy moaning twats who expect everything on the cheap and us tax payers to bail you out!!!!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i am a parent who sits in the family stand with a 6 year old, this year it cost me around £420 next year it will cost around £480 but for that i get a roof, a comfy chair and hopefully good football. Bargain i reckon.

bloody right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here