Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex season tickets

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
so what about the minimum wage being less for U21's?? i HAVE a job, along with £300 a month rent, tution fees, bills, food, i can't afford this, most other clubs have student/U21 tickets

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
If you have proof that you are in full-time education and aged 18-21 then I believe the prices should be the same as the 16-18 year old. Those who aren't in education and get off their arses and get a job.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Kin hell ...

£300, seriously if you wanted to be there you'd get it, if, which is perfectly acceptable, you have other priorities you won't.

£300 = less than 2 pints a week, or a pack of fags a week, less than half a years subscription to Sky ...

--- If it's the difference between eating and not eating then of course you'll need to spend it on grub, but, if not, maybe it'll replace another luxury!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If you have proof that you are in full-time education and aged 18-21 then I believe the prices should be the same as the 16-18 year old. Those who aren't in education and get off their arses and get a job.

Or you can get a job alongisde university which is what any sensible person would do. If you want to see football that badly then you should be prepared to work for it rather than trying to get in for less.

That or go out on the lash one less time a fortnight and save yourself £20. It really isn't hard to save money. And yes I have been there and done that before you ask!

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Right, so people are complaining that season tickets are going to cost, essentially, £1 a day. Ok.
I'm 19. I don't have much money, but f*** me if I can't find £1 a day to watch the Albion in a shiney new stadium. I usually buy a bottle of Lucozade on the way to work every day. I'll stop doing that and drink tap water instead. There, job done.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Right, so people are complaining that season tickets are going to cost, essentially, £1 a day. Ok.
I'm 19. I don't have much money, but f*** me if I can't find £1 a day to watch the Albion in a shiney new stadium. I usually buy a bottle of Lucozade on the way to work every day. I'll stop doing that and drink tap water instead. There, job done.

:lolol::albion1:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

This ... spot on

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
I am a parent who sits in the family stand with a 6 year old, this year it cost me around £420 next year it will cost around £480 but for that I get a roof, a comfy chair and hopefully good football. Bargain I reckon.

For me (and this is NOT a moan) for me and my two sons (U18 and U10-just) this year at Withdean for good seats central in the South Stand I paid £690 (including travel), next year at Falmer it will cost me £805 (without travel) in West Stand Upper Centre or £866 for West Stand Lower End - around a 20% increase. However I'm happy to pay that for a roof and comfy chair and for being able to get a pint or two of real ale beforehand. But let us just remember that for some Falmer prices do represent quite a hike on current prices.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sorry, but this is a f***ing joke, there's no under 18/21 sections which forces people like me who are between the ages of 16 and 21 who can't afford £300 odd a year, total joke.

Not everyone who's aged 16-21 can afford 300 a year.

I'm afraid nobody gives a shit. I can only echo the sentiments of others: Get a job you moaning tosspot.

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
I'm afraid nobody gives a shit. I can only echo the sentiments of others: Get a job you moaning tosspot.

Yeah because it's so easy to get jobs lately especially at this age, Don't go calling me a tosspot either when you don't even know me, cheers.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeah because it's so easy to get jobs lately especially at this age, Don't go calling me a tosspot either when you don't even know me, cheers.
There aren't any part time jobs at all? ???

To be fair, 18-21s are an easy target, but from the point of view of the club, these concessions are the ones that don't have much mileage. Retired people, yes. They're in the habit already but now have less disposable income. U16, yes. They're the life blood and future of the club. Get them into the habit by making it affordable. 18-21 or students? Meh. How many people only choose to start supporting the club at 18? Not many. It just means that if you can't afford a season ticket, you'll just have to pick and choose the games you try and get to (until you can afford a season ticket).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
numerous threads,

You can't afford £38 a month ?

Get a paper round !

It's infact £33 a month for cheapest adult and £16 a month for u18 - bargain IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here