Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Posh Nosh: Prawn Ramen Noodles

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've defended the price of the pies on here, but had given up on them because they are not cooked very well irrespective of the ingredients.

Cheaper cuts of meat are definitely the way forward for BEEF pies because of the flavour, but the meat isn't cooked for long enough.

I gave in on Saturday and was really disappointed.The meat needs at least another hour. Think I may write in.

Massive shame, obviously quality cuts. They even cut the cost by using a bit of something like brisket in there - IF THEY COOKED IT FOR THE CORRECT TIME !

On the subject of noodle, haven't seen them yet - but £7 quid ! they had better be good.

Not sure how you can charge that amount of money unless they are wok'd in front of you.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
What defines good value & overpriced

Amex pie 3.80 good value Noodles £7 overpriced
Coventry £22. Good value. Palace. £ 32. Overpriced. (over subscribed)

So we are not prepared to pay £3.20 for food
But we are prepared to pay £10 for tickets

To pay or not to pay, that is the question, agree noodles look seriously overpriced.

Away tickets are an option - do we decide to go or not. Seems our prices for away fans are enticing !

Whether its food or football, I suppose it depends how hungry we are.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Still no fryers, you will be waiting a long time. Ask Tony to take the glass roof off and you may have a solution.

Don't understand though... how come you can get chips at the Emirates? Not that I'm a chip lover anyway so I don't miss them.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Don't understand though... how come you can get chips at the Emirates? Not that I'm a chip lover anyway so I don't miss them.

Design of the stadium apparently, extractor fans etc.

We were told no chips at the Amex at Seagulls Over London when Dick was still chairman.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The extractor fan doesn't have to go out the roof???

Best send an email to the architects, I'm sure they will be happy to hear your view !

Seriously, the cost of putting in extractors wasn't deemed cost effective at the time of the design. Bit like the under soil heating that originally wasn't going in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here