Amex Pics taken 15/06/11

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
WOW! I want that Garry Nelson window. :drool:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes I think he does, I am just interested how you get a visit to the ground ( I drive past there every couple of days and its like fort knox to get in there) so I assume there are people who are being invited, or perhaps they are working on the stadium, that sort of thing.

I wasn't making a " my willy is bigger than your willy" type point at all!

Why not ask how you get to visit, rather than make a point about 'all these first posters' then? It definitely read like a dig.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not really having a pop... but i think you need to understand that there are thousands of people that support the club - but do not post on here.
I am sure Brightoon is just as much as a fan as you.. and he probably thought that people on NSC would like to see more pics of the amex.. which we do.
I would also like to know how he got a tour - as like all of us I would love to have a look round. But just beacuse he is a new poster to NSC does not mean he has less right to the tour than anyone else.

absolutely 100% agree. The vast majority of my mates and acquaintances who are Albion fans do not post on NSC, in fact I have actually pointed a few of them here to find out about who we are not going to sign!!! Perhaps my wording was inflamatory, and it wasn't meant to be , it just appeared that a lot of the people posting pictures on here seemed to be new to NSC, that was all. If it offended I apologise most sincerely!

Rock

Jan 31, 2008
absolutely 100% agree. The vast majority of my mates and acquaintances who are Albion fans do not post on NSC, in fact I have actually pointed a few of them here to find out about who we are not going to sign!!! Perhaps my wording was inflamatory, and it wasn't meant to be , it just appeared that a lot of the people posting pictures on here seemed to be new to NSC, that was all. If it offended I apologise most sincerely!

No offence - as it wasnt directly posted at me personally!
But just felt it had to be said.. and beacuse of this i now have 5 posts.. Just another 29,995 to go and i can post what i like!! (joke!)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

A gentlemen GW, nice to see. Great photo's Rock, really cannot wait now, it looks stunning, some of those internal areas look amazing with the sculptural roof forms.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just another 29,995 to go and i can post what i like!! (joke!)

....only if it involves the defeated play off finalists, who definately deserved promotion

:(:facepalm:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Oh....my.....god!!......these arethe best yet!!!

Fact!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did he say whether they're going to clad the whopping great holes in the South / South-west?

They are being left as they are (reply from Insider on ATC 8/6/11) , I guess they will be filled in when the new seats go into the corners and the extra tier on the East Stand.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tonight driving past falmer it was all fully lit...looked incredible

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
The pitch looks huge!

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
it just appeared that a lot of the people posting pictures on here seemed to be new to NSC, that was all.

probably because we're all craving more pics of the ground and rumours about new signings. it's the most exciting time to be a brighton fan since the War Years (exciting in a different way) and NSC is the best place to get that info.

but, post count of 1 does not = JCL (a overused phrase in my opinion)

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
it is just awesome, each time I see new photos I feel homesick! Looking at the shell in August was one of the highlights of my holiday (our Withdean visit for the Rochdale game being THE highlight) and I know for sure what THE highlight will be of my next trip to Blighty.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here