Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Pics taken 15/06/11

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
all seats are padded - even the away end. the guy that showed us around said they are the same style of seat that will be sold as vip seats at the olympics. Also said that they expect the planning application for the corners and east upper to go in at christmas time.

Did he say whether they're going to clad the whopping great holes in the South / South-west?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
all seats are padded - even the away end. the guy that showed us around said they are the same style of seat that will be sold as vip seats at the olympics. Also said that they expect the planning application for the corners and east upper to go in at christmas time.

The Amex looks good already but it will look amazing when the extensions are done!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I feel guilty saying it...but that carpet is hideous !....makes my eyes go funny, a plain blue would have been fine

Rock

Jan 31, 2008
how do all these first posters get visits around falmer?

sorry - i have bitten...
It is because the fact that you spend your life on here posting 30 odd thousand posts DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BETTER SUPPORTER than anyone else...
There are thousands of fans that do not look at this site
There are hundreds of fans that read the comments - but do not have
1) the time
2) the inlcination
to post back...
Today i had the time - and the constant jibing about people being better fans than others, because they sit in front of this forum all day everyday gave me the inclination.

What makes you a Brighton Fan? Is it
a)Following the results on a saturday
b)Owning a brighton Scarf
c)Catching the occasional game
d)Holding a season ticket
e)Watching the team home and away
f)Sitting in front of a forum commenting on all things Albion...

People follow, love and support Brighton in lots of different ways. I enjoy reading the banter on here - and love the insiders pictures (by the way - thanks for them) as do many thousands of others...
But please dont ever think one person is better than the other...

Thats all...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
falmer-15-06.JPG

Good pics Brightoon

What I would like to know anyone... are those unsightly open frames going to be filled in?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sorry - i have bitten...
It is because the fact that you spend your life on here posting 30 odd thousand posts DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BETTER SUPPORTER than anyone else...
1) the time
2) the inlcination
to post back...
Today i had the time - and the constant jibing about people being better fans than others, because they sit in front of this forum all day everyday gave me the inclination.

People follow, love and support Brighton in lots of different ways. I enjoy reading the banter on here - and love the insiders pictures (by the way - thanks for them) as do many thousands of others...

Thats all...

Wind your kneck in...I asked a simple question.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
sorry - i have bitten...
1) the time
2) the inlcination
to post back...

Thats all...

I've always wanted to write that but could never be bothered. Well said mate.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I feel guilty saying it...but that carpet is hideous !....makes my eyes go funny, a plain blue would have been fine

It is hideous. But I would guess it's practical - wouldn't show when someone threw their food on the floor / wouldn't show crumbs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sorry - i have bitten...
1) the time
2) the inlcination
to post back...

Thats all...

So instead of having a pop, are you going to answer my question?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He makes an entirely reasonable post Dave :lol:

Yes I think he does, I am just interested how you get a visit to the ground ( I drive past there every couple of days and its like fort knox to get in there) so I assume there are people who are being invited, or perhaps they are working on the stadium, that sort of thing.

I wasn't making a " my willy is bigger than your willy" type point at all!

Rock

Jan 31, 2008
So instead of having a pop, are you going to answer my question?

Not really having a pop... but i think you need to understand that there are thousands of people that support the club - but do not post on here.
I am sure Brightoon is just as much as a fan as you.. and he probably thought that people on NSC would like to see more pics of the amex.. which we do.
I would also like to know how he got a tour - as like all of us I would love to have a look round. But just beacuse he is a new poster to NSC does not mean he has less right to the tour than anyone else.

Sep 1, 2010
It is an odd question though, how do first time posters get visits around the stadium, being a poster on NSC and having a look around the Amex are not linked in any way though are they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here