Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex personalised away end??

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
It's a bit irrelevant to be honest mate, seeming as I don't think we'll ever be in League One/play there...

Wait, you plan on falling in to admin again, and getting automatically forced out of the football league in to the conference? nice planning! :jester:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
The idea is to create atmosphere, the more the away fans get into it, the better the atmosphere for the match. Who wants dead quiet away fans anyway. Plus won't it be nice for everyone who comes to visit to be jealous of our stadium and the match day experience as a whole.
On the point someone made of the dressing rooms, I'm pretty sure I was told by MP himself that they will be the same size home and away but they "might forget to find somewhere to store extra chairs and things so they will just have to be piled in the away changing room"... things like that anyway. The point he was trying to make was that all these things have been considered and they have "tricks up their sleeve"

On the west stand lower ground floor plan (proposed), the home team changing, home team warm up and massage area are definitely bigger than the away versions.

The version I saved to my computer is entitled: http___wam.brighton-hove.gov.uk_PlanningWAM_doc_Drawing(s)-1170924.pdf_extension=

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here