Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex matchday ticket price

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm guessing £25 will be the cheapest (Bovril and North stands) which doesn't seem unreasonable and presumably there won't be many premium seats available as they will all have been snapped up by STH's although I reckon casual roosters may have to stump up £35 or so for the privelege

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The guys at the presentation today said the aim was beer (Harvey's & Dark Star, as you know) at £3 a pint?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
it is interesting that you cant be let into a ground if you smell of alcohol, BUT you can get slaughtered in the supporters bar before hand!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The guys at the presentation today said the aim was beer (Harvey's & Dark Star, as you know) at £3 a pint?

About the going rate for a pint, so seems fair enough to me.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Will happily pay £25 but if it's £38 then not a chance in hell. There will always be people wanting to and deciding to go along on the day itself and certainly the club do not want to put people off with high prices. Nose, spite, face springs to mind if they do !!!!!

I would have thought that Charlton are about the most similar club to us in terms of size and stadium.,

They are charging
2010/11 campaign
Matchday ticket prices at The Valley remained unchanged from last season, with the exception of a new, lower £13 price for over 60s and U21s in the upper north and north-west quadrant. Adult prices are £17, £22 and £25, with over 60s paying £13 and £17, and all U18s £5. Valley Express continues from across Kent and Sussex at £7 per head.

From January 4th, however, the £17, £22 and £25 prices will all rise by 50p to cater for the increase in VAT to 20 per cent. The £5 and £13 prices will not change and season tickets are unaffected. Valley Express is zero-rated for VAT.

Home games normally go on sale approximately four weeks in advance.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i do hope £38 is a load of rubbish. it would piss off and prohibit alot of casual fans, which the club need if they are to grow. not everyone can commit to 24 games a season to justify, let alone afford, a season ticket. and then theres away fans, they will balk at that sort of price so 2000+ seats at risk there. £20-25 seems more likly.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
i do hope £38 is a load of rubbish. it would piss off and prohibit alot of casual fans, which the club need if they are to grow. not everyone can commit to 24 games a season to justify, let alone afford, a season ticket. and then theres away fans, they will balk at that sort of price so 2000+ seats at risk there. £20-25 seems more likly.

Depends on which league we're in surely.

Might even depend on who the opposition is.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I will be VERY suprised if the minimum is £38. I thought this was just a wind up when reading this thread the other day and still think that is the case

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It is a blatant wind up figure plucked from the air. Tickets will be the same as withers IMO

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I reckon the matchday prices will be categorised according to the opposition and expected away following as there is an option to partition the South Stand to allow Albion fans in a segregated section.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I reckon the matchday prices will be categorised according to the opposition and expected away following as there is an option to partition the South Stand to allow Albion fans in a segregated section.

As I said on another thread the blocks that will be free if we sell out are the East nearest away fans and the West Lower nearest the North stand... Dunno how much a ST in there works out per game - £20? So I'd think £20 - £25 is fair...

Thought really football should be no more than £10 a game everywhere but that's a different matter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here