Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex matchday ticket price

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Friend's wife works for American Express marketing. She confirms that the club and Amex have agreed starting price of £38
Just out of interest what's it got to do with Amex? Surely the club and the club alone decide the prices?

Can't see it myself, but if it is true that will be the end of me and watching Brighton, except as a special treat.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If £38 is true don't think there will be a problem picking up tickets for a mid week game in the middle of February. Ridiculous money for hopefully a championship team but I doubt it will be that high somehow

Pork Knuckle Pete

at the meat party
Nov 1, 2010
If £38 is true don't think there will be a problem picking up tickets for a mid week game in the middle of February. Ridiculous money for hopefully a championship team but I doubt it will be that high somehow

The club are going to be taking a bit of a financial hit on the real ale. Lower sales and extra time it takes to pour and serve. I heard they hope to recoup the cost via this £38 ticket price.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The club are going to be taking a bit of a financial hit on the real ale. Lower sales and extra time it takes to pour and serve. I heard they hope to recoup the cost via this £38 ticket price.

I`ve heard that the Heinekin is going to be £4.50 a pint.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
£12 for a bottle of Coke?! Utter joke.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I heard you have to BUY a fork at £1.20p for your chips?!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just heard they`re not doing chips only French fries or Pommes frites.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Slower time it takes to pour?

You wait until I DEMAND 3 pints of the finest are pulled through because mine isn't spot on.:cheers:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Also, I've just been informed, that when you go to 'drop the kids off at the pool', an official will wipe your arse and charge you £5 for each wipe. So if you've just done a pebble dash, you're looking at £20-30 easy.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
£42 unless you have an away stub for Wrexham v Brighton 1973, then it's £41.75

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here