Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex matchday ticket price

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I might have missed it, but has there been any indication as to the price of single matchday tickets at the Amex?

I'm curious as to how much 'discount' those with season tickets have achieved (although I fully concede most don't buy for that reason).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
£38 rising to £76 pounds. Its no wonder the season tickets are going so well.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I can't see it being less than £25 anywhere... and probably more like £35 in premium areas.

On that basis, £20 a game (£460/23) seems pretty reasonable for a guaranteed seat, considering the rather limited numbers that will be available to buy per match.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I can't see it being less than £25 anywhere... and probably more like £35 in premium areas.

On that basis, £20 a game (£460/23) seems pretty reasonable for a guaranteed seat, considering the rather limited numbers that will be available to buy per match.

£25 sounds better, jeez £38 is 50% of my benefits income lol, oh well gone are the days when you waltzed up and just paid a few bob eh :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
£38 for the cheapest ?? That can't be right shirley.

I was chatting with a Watford fan yesterday, and their matchday tickets are around £26. If £38 is right, we're certainly not going to sell many on the day at those kind of prices once the hullaballoo has died down.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
£38 for the cheapest ?? That can't be right shirley.

I was chatting with a Watford fan yesterday, and their matchday tickets are around £26. If £38 is right, we're certainly not going to sell many on the day at those kind of prices once the hullaballoo has died down.

that and if we're bottom of league one....

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£38?:fishing:

If it's £38, they'd better hope that they sell a lot of season tickets, because there aren't going to be many POTG. Madness if true.

I tend to go to away games, but am keen to go to a lot more home games next season. However if it's £38 a go I'll stick to away games at c£25 a pop.

Dirk lovelace

Jul 14, 2009
I have a sneaky feeling that after the 1st couple of games there will be about 5000 tickets listed on the NSC Ticket Exchange, being sold by those who only bought STs to ensure entry into the first game. You should be able to pick one up for about tuppence ha'penny.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably set at £38 to encourage more STHs. After all it starts at £32.91 a month by ddm. So overall its cheaper to get a season tix than go to, what, 11 games a season?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I have a sneaky feeling that after the 1st couple of games there will be about 5000 tickets listed on the NSC Ticket Exchange, being sold by those who only bought STs to ensure entry into the first game. You should be able to pick one up for about tuppence ha'penny.

...but you'd have to send them your ST card with all you beer money on it. Can't imagine many people will want to do that for a random.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here