Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex expansion.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Suggestion; in the event that no additional seats are added to the NS, how about the club offering current NS season ticket holders who aren't singers the chance to re-locate to the new seats (I predict they'll be in the ES). These vacated NS seats can then be offered on the understanding that they are for fans who want to sing. No one would be forced to move like they did up the road in Sarf London (apologies if this has been suggested already).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Suggestion; in the event that no additional seats are added to the NS, how about the club offering current NS season ticket holders who aren't singers the chance to re-locate to the new seats (I predict they'll be in the ES). These vacated NS seats can then be offered on the understanding that they are for fans who want to sing. No one would be forced to move like they did up the road in Sarf London (apologies if this has been suggested already).

We don't want a bunch of No Singing Norman's slung into the Eas ...

... ah who am I kidding. :lol:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What did he say?

79da84d4fdfcff504670abfad11b3688.jpg

d8033c73acf047949df2b0e45f16b087.jpg

e2968f6f5eb23ab634ba05cacbbbe469.jpg

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I see Spurs did their new stadium with safe standing pre-installed. Looks like it will be a thing in the future. In the meantime PB can just continue to allow ‘unsafe standing’ as occurs every home game with 100% of the away fans and most of the North Stand stood up for 90 mins... #headinthesand

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
From my position today in the South West corner (when I could see through the smoke) it struck me that there's a perfect area for a number of seats to be added - the North East corner is prime for another tier to be added there. Dunno how many seats it could take but looked a logical place and would also fill in this gap.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
People on the season ticket waiting list wanting a particular seat? Good luck with that!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Unless I've misinterpreted that, it sounds like the near 2000 additional capacity will be achieved with hospitality extension and then squeezing in seating. Seems unlikely we'll see any extra steel and concrete filling voids (in the corners of upper east for example).

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
20200304_001955.jpg

I guess the obvious area for expanding hospitality capacity would be mirroring the new box/lounge in the south east corner in the north east corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here