Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Burgers

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I've only had one burger. It was colder than that war between the Yanks and the Ruskis.

I would have taken it back, but the match was underway and I would have eaten the child sitting next to me, I was so hungry.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
burgers are bad.
filled with salad that nobody wants but then have to look for ketchup that everybody wants

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Is it true that the original decent-ish burgers we had at the start have now been replaced with low-grade revolting ones?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is it true that the original decent-ish burgers we had at the start have now been replaced with low-grade revolting ones?

I thought the originals were pretty low grade cardboard, hence I had one and never again.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So far I've had four pies and four burgers. The pies have all been bland and the burgers have all been delicious. I'm now convinced that people just think the pies are good because they're told they are. Yes, they have a lot of meat but where are the herbs and spices? They're bland as f***. I'm constantly told I should be a chef due to the standard of my cooking. I frequently dine in decent restaurants and appreciate good food. The pies really aren't that great.

Last edited:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
So far I've had four pies and four burgers. The pies have all been bland and the burgers have all been delicious. I'm now convinced that people just think the pies are good because they're told they are. Yes, they have a lot of meat but where are the herbs and spices? They're bland as f***. I'm constantly told I should be a chef due to the standard of my cooking. I frequently dine in decent restaurants and appreciate good food. The pies really aren't that great.

Ooooh get a load of ol Gordon ramsey here lol.
Anyway the burgers are shite compared to the pies IMO.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Either an appalling piece of fishing, a heavy smoker or dimwit. And insulting to everyone else who likes them by making out they don't know how to think for themselves.

And definitely pissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here