Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Burgers

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Either an appalling piece of fishing, a heavy smoker or dimwit. And insulting to everyone else who likes them by making out they don't know how to think for themselves.

And definitely pissed.

Look.... Notters knows best because unlike the pig swill us peasants eat he only dines out on gourmet quisine (like Amex burgers)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Either an appalling piece of fishing, a heavy smoker or dimwit. And insulting to everyone else who likes them by making out they don't know how to think for themselves.

And definitely pissed.

I thought you'd single handedly solved all the catering problems via your radio show? :moo:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Last time i had a burger, it was served in a bag without the usual salad with a cheap burger relish - was rubbish. Was alright at the beginning of the season.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I have stuck to a pie for my pre-match sustenance for all the home games so far. Tomorrow I am thinking I will try a burger - Could I have some Consumer opinion please?
:moo:
:spam:

I would not give one to my dogs, go to the swan freshly made burgers and sausages by local butchers cooked on a barbecue delicious,beers better aswell

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Stop eating us you savages.

:moo:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
the burgers aren't shit are they. By no means the nicest option on the menu, but not shit.

Which stadium have people been to which have had better burgers than the Amex one? Be interested to know where we feature in the list, would hazard a guess its not bottom

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
the burgers aren't shit are they. By no means the nicest option on the menu, but not shit.

Which stadium have people been to which have had better burgers than the Amex one? Be interested to know where we feature in the list, would hazard a guess its not bottom

I`ve never had a good burger at a football ground Amex is no exception, the pies arn`t great either:albion2:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I've had 3 burgers, 2 were nice, 1 was cold. The buns have been rubbish recently though, for burgers and hot dogs, they just fall apart in your hands

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

I quite liked the burgers at Woking last season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Quite odd that the 'locally sourced' thing doesn't seem to extend as far as the burgers. In a county that is home to Grubbs and Uncle Sams, two of the finest burger chains known to man, there's really no excuse for serving up crap burgers.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Quite odd that the 'locally sourced' thing doesn't seem to extend as far as the burgers. In a county that is home to Grubbs and Uncle Sams, two of the finest burger chains known to man, there's really no excuse for serving up crap burgers.

The excuse is Azzure they are shit , not that it affects my enjoyment the football is what counts and thats fantastic at the moment

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
whatever happened to the thai green curry avalible on the west stand upper familirisation day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here