Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Burgers

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I have stuck to a pie for my pre-match sustenance for all the home games so far. Tomorrow I am thinking I will try a burger - Could I have some Consumer opinion please?
:moo:
:spam:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I thought I saw that the noodles were going to make a return?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
The last two cheeseburgers I have had, have been stone cold. Even the kraft cheese slice hadn't melted. I assume the burgers are cooked well in advance and reheated. We did get there very early for the Millwall game, so maybe the heatage hadn't yet taken effect

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Had burgers for the first few matches and each one was great.

Haven't they changed the burgers recently though? Heard the ones you get now are pretty rank, but personnally I haven't tried a burger this year.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Had one a couple of weeks ago was a dry reheated slab of plastic between two semi stale buns not even ketchup could save it. Stick to the pies!

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Thanks for all the advice - on second thoughts I shall stick with my Chicken and Ham Pie!!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If u want a burger try the mobile hotdog/burger van opposite the station entrance....nice people too

Agreed, although I have the hot dog... been eating from that establishment for about two months now... far better hot dogs/burgers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here