Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Blocks

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The consensus, for the West Upper and Lower is A, B, C, D, E, G, H and I from South to North. I've bold-ed up G to draw attention to the fact that there is no F it seems. There will be an F in the middle (1901) tier apparently.

Blocks are NOT divided by a walkway but, like Withdean, each block spans a walkway.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ahhh, so its the F in 1901's, some would say appropriate :lolol:

I find the easiest way is to just look at seat numbers which i think start at 1 at the South West corner and run clockwise round the stadium, so North stand West corner starts at around 280

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
This is confusing isn't it.

My seat is W1 / W1C / S / 073
Assume this is entrance W1, block C (on the 1901 side of the aisle), row S and seat 73.

Have I understood that correctly?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Bit like this?

stadium.jpg

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Any idea on WSL? Looks like 6 blocks... A-F? , with the segregated seats in the middle (are these 1901 too?).

Bit of a rough guess on W1 and North? Any amendments?

stadium2.jpg

stadium_east.jpg

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did the club want to avoid having a F Nest in the WSU ???

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
In which case, today I am loving my seat in East Stand E Block even more!! What a perfect position :amex:

Oh yeah baby the East Stand E block certainly looks a fine place to be !

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Nice work Razi.

However, I think the WSL is exactly the same as the WSU - A - I (no F).

Updated!

Thinking about updating with the NSC posters positions, but that's a lot of work and clearly not enough space for everyone's names...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Also the lower part of the WSL, adjacent to the tunnel, isn't WSL. It's just the rectangle at the back with the fence round it. There is a directors box in the middle of the middle tier.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This is confusing isn't it.

My seat is W1 / W1C / S / 073
Assume this is entrance W1, block C (on the 1901 side of the aisle), row S and seat 73.

Have I understood that correctly?

No, not quite

The 1 is for the Tier, so It's West 1st (lower) Tier, Block C..........

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Also the lower part of the WSL, adjacent to the tunnel, isn't WSL. It's just the rectangle at the back with the fence round it. There is a directors box in the middle of the middle tier.

Not quite sure what is going on in the centre of the west stand... anyone care to elaborate?

west_centre.jpg

kikapu

Apr 26, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
The consensus, for the West Upper and Lower is A, B, C, D, E, G, H and I from South to North. I've bold-ed up G to draw attention to the fact that there is no F it seems. There will be an F in the middle (1901) tier apparently.

Blocks are NOT divided by a walkway but, like Withdean, each block spans a walkway.

On the Brighton Hove Albion - Community Stadium Explorer it shows a Block F but no Block E on the WSU.

Attachments

• BHA1.gif
    BHA1.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 783

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Not quite sure what is going on in the centre of the west stand... anyone care to elaborate?

west_centre.jpg

3,4,5 and 6 are all 1901, the rest ate normal seats. 3,4,7 and 8 are block D, 5,6,9 and 10 are block E

1 and 2 are the directors box.

I think!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
it shows a Block F but no Block E on the WSU.
That shows another flight of steps up to the seats. So when they talk of 5 flights of steps, is that to the concourse, to the lower rows of seats, or to the back of the WSU?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here