Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Blocks

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That sounds right, went for the aisle seats as have two young boys who normally pee at 3.05 and 3.50 ... the alternate one then wants a hot dog at 3.25 and / or 4.20

Bring on the Amex, just need to train them up to fetch burgers, drinks and learn to drive and football could become even better!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The gaps in the numbering on the Stadium Explorer do seem a bit odd to me. Can't really explain them... you could understand if some rows, around entrances, TV camera points etc... were shorter... but why miss out so many numbers? I'm sure there is a simple explanation, but it eludes me.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
North Stand (left to right as you look from the pitch) - note the gap to allow for filling in the corners... and also oddly they not completely sequential numbers in the middle of the stand ??

285-298
301-328
331-358
361-388
391-404

Marvellous. Have been wanting this for a while - definitely helps me work out where mine (308) is. Ta very much.

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Not quite sure what is going on in the centre of the west stand... anyone care to elaborate?

west_centre.jpg

Anyone know what the gap is at the front of the 3rd tier block directly above 1 and 2? I presume its the camera position?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Anyone know what the gap is at the front of the 3rd tier block directly above 1 and 2? I presume its the camera position?

Yes, the tv gantry of which I'm second row back.

Perfect place to chuck my nuts over Giraffe and his smart but casually attired brethren.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Some brilliant work there dudes...

Much appreciated...

I think I should be around here...

west_centre.jpg

Which has two benefits...

My seat is blue! Yippee!

And I am in ranting distance of the board! Double yippee!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Ok, updated West, North and East with seat numbers (thanks for the leg work, Titanic). Bit hard to see on the embedded images, so have attached here for higher res shots.

Attachments

• stadium2.jpg
    stadium2.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 194
  • stadium_east.jpg
    stadium_east.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 190

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Loving the pics Razi.... based on the Stadium Explorer concourse view... WSU upper entrances are as follows:

A 1-28
B 29-56
C 57-84
D 85-107
F 118-140
G 141-168
H 169-196
I 197-224

which is rather puzzling!!! There is a bar in between and no other obvious entrance. How do you get to seats 108-117? Confused??

Attachments

• ScreenShot007.jpg
    ScreenShot007.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 182

Spun Cuppa

I think someone pointed out the F entrance is erroneous, and it should in fact be E

Suits me as it means I have to walk about three yards from the bar to my entrance :smile:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Just spotted a POSSIBLE clue... the entrances to WSU are labelled W1 rather than W3 as you might expect. And they are exactly the same as the ones for West Lower. Not sure what this all means though. Perhaps the Stadium Explorer is just not quite as accurate as we would like!!

Spun Cuppa

What about the missing numbers??

Has anyone on here got WSU seats in the range 108-117? and if so, which entrance do they suggest you use?

From the pic, as you say, entrance E and seats 108 - 117 are missing, which must be down to an oversight by whoever drew up the CG image

Also, the entrances in the pic show W1, meaning the lower tier, and according to Razi's plan, there is no F entrance there

I'm baffled tbh...

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Perhaps the Stadium Explorer is just not quite as accurate as we would like!!

I think this is more likely - I've just put the seat numbers on as a bit of a guide, but I don't think it should be taken as 100% accurate. Wondering if it's worth doing separate West/North/East pictures to give slightly better clarity and detail.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Razi, I can understand the logic to the way you have shown the blocks in the West Stand Upper.

W3D.jpg

However, I had been under the impression that the area highlighted in the attached was W3D, which was indicated as E on your version. That said if my idea of D is correct, I have no idea how it would be possible to get to I in the space left.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes, the tv gantry of which I'm second row back.

Perfect place to chuck my nuts over Giraffe and his smart but casually attired brethren.

You'll need a good throw - I'm a little bit to the North side of that, the angles may not be good for you, especially with those HUGE TV cameras and HUGE TV Cameraman in the way!!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
You'll need a good throw - I'm a little bit to the North side of that, the angles may not be good for you, especially with those HUGE TV cameras and HUGE TV Cameraman in the way!!

If the camereman gets in my way, he'll soon become the latest member of the 1901.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here