Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AMEX away end vandalised!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i think the great concern would be the slack security that supposedly allowed a blade in to the ground, and of course the utter cun t that thought they should carry something to a football game.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
It was probably just Whitehawkers who just seldom sit on cushioned seats.
Usually park benches,cell benches and dock benches.
As soon as they feel padding they think they're on the 1A bus on the way home and have to slash the seats.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
You damage, you pay! Simples. Opposing club or specific fan it doesn't matter to us. No need to worry at all. And if they get fed up of changing seats - even though we won't be paying for them - all we gotta do is install plastic ones instead of new padded ones. Although this will be a bit annoying for any home fans using the south if segregated.

We did £800 worth of damage to seats at Orient that was charged, even tho our £15 x 3,000 'donation' was 10 times their average away revenue

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
i think the great concern would be the slack security that supposedly allowed a blade in to the ground, and of course the utter cun t that thought they should carry something to a football game.

If I were you I'd worry about your slack research - IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, it was a rumour put round by Hammer fans. I heard about it the next day, as the WH lot had put the word out.
More likely the club should be wary about West Ham fans now, as they are obviously the ones with that bee in their bonnet about our padded seats.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Nice thread then Growler, perhaps using the words "apparently" or the term "I heard someone say" in your initial post might have made you look a bit less silly.

Posts like that one do my head in.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If I were you I'd worry about your slack research - IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, it was a rumour put round by Hammer fans. I heard about it the next day, as the WH lot had put the word out.
More likely the club should be wary about West Ham fans now, as they are obviously the ones with that bee in their bonnet about our padded seats.

West ham fans ? ?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Well a friend mentioned about this BEFORE it turned up on this thread!
He's Spurs and first heard that they'd done the nasty deed.... but tracing the rumour back he soon let me know it came from a WHU source and wasn't factual.
Bad news travels fast, so it's good that it got confirmed as fabricated asap.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If I were you I'd worry about your slack research - IT DIDN'T HAPPEN,

thats why "supposedly" is in there, to allow for possibilty its bollocks. sorry if i havnt read every other thread on this forum and the internet to have researched this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here