Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AMEX away end vandalised!

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
IF damage was done. then it is a sad state of affairs.

You only have to YouTube "Football vandals uncovered at St Andrew's" to see how low some people will go.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
ban the OP?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Even if it were true-i would NOT expect the club to say any different...not saying the club are lying,but why advertise the fact-did we tell the public during World War 2 everything?..........it's called propaganda.............i would do the same.................that said it almost certainly is a fishing trip.hooked but i wriggled free

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I asked Insider, and he said "No seats were slashed in the away end on Saturday, absolute rubbish."

ATC

That's good to hear-I was hoping it wasn't true.

Even if it were true-i would NOT expect the club to say any different...not saying the club are lying,but why advertise the fact-did we tell the public during World War 2 everything?..........it's called propaganda.............i would do the same.................that said it almost certainly is a fishing trip.hooked but i wriggled free

An interesting cospiracy theory you've got going there, have you met Brunswick?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
An interesting cospiracy theory you've got going there, have you met Brunswick?

No i have not....Not into those theories-well maybe a little.....why put it in the public domain-best say nothing to advertise or encourage such appalling behaviour.

The Growler

Jun 3, 2010
you are a muppet arent you please leave

Name calling??? who is the muppet mate?

I am not sure what the modus operandi is for this site in terms of false posting but I can assure you that if i was to create a rouge it would have been more exciting than 3 seats being vandalised .... Do you really think the club would divulge this act? The incident was reported to stewards at half time and the only proof was eye witness account ... no need to worry muppet if this is the type of reponse i will happily leave you to hind behind an avatar!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I can't even believe we have padded seats for away fans,this is a bloody stupid thing to do wether they pay for it or not:facepalm:

Makes them more likely to sit down and shut up?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Do you really think the club would divulge this act?

Yes, yes they would. this is a pretty open club and if they were caught saying one thing when another was true they would be hung by sunrise.

Sorry sir, but you are misinformed and you should just admit you were wrong, apologise and walk away.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I hope CPFC 2010 can afford to pay for any damage caused - alternatively we might get 1p in the pound

I thought that was Leeds...don't tell me that Palace have caught Bates disease!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here