Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amercian congressman in 'lets bomb Mecca' shocker!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not possible, that would blow their reputation for being full of hot air.

WATFORD O said:
America could wipe 90% of the muslims off the face of the earth. Boot on the other foot you know the Muslims would have already done so. There preachers seem to like hate as much as we like love.

AHEM ! and exactly how much do you "like love" wet-turd o, because all you seem to be doing is advertising your hate and shitstirring.

I have several Muslim pals and they don't deserve anyone's disdain or generalisations - anymore than my Jewish friends, or my Catholic or Christian ones.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
WATFORD O said:
America could wipe 90% of the muslims off the face of the earth. Boot on the other foot you know the Muslims would have already done so. There preachers seem to like hate as much as we like love.

You do know that there are probably at least 3 million Moslems in the US, don't you, Twatty? Might not go down too well with them. . .

so we going to bomb Muslims in the former soviet republic, in China, in India, in Nepal, in Indonsia, in Thailand, in Japan..............................................:angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
London Calling said:
so we going to bomb Muslims in the former soviet republic, in China, in India, in Nepal, in Indonsia, in Thailand, in Japan..............................................:angry:

No we're sending Twatty to bore them to death.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
NMH said:
As much as wetfart likes love, perhaps he'd volunteer to blow himself up in the name of rubbish football

afternoon Crapcake I thought I could hear your piles jangling in this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here