Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amercian congressman in 'lets bomb Mecca' shocker!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
RexCathedra said:
Tancredo's a putz, but realistically only positioning himself for the vice-presidency.

The position he's taken is -- I hope -- too far out there to take the big enchilada, but since a Republican VP is traditionally the president's in-house version of the Pirahna brothers, a Republican VP candidate is virtually required to be an extremist.

Cheney, e.g., was one of about 6 out of 435 representatives to vote against a non-binding resolution condemning the old SA regime for holding Mandela.

Nixon made his GOP bones by being Eisenhower's Nixon, so to speak.

It's worth noting that the polls showing 62% of Americans disapprove of Bush's handling of the war in Iraq don't break that down further to discover what percent think the war isn't being pursued vigourously -- i.e. radioactively -- enough

Oh, and I wondered whether 'the wogs start at Calais' sort of Brit was extinct yet, but Watford O cleared that up for me tout suite...

You cant find a single sentence that I have said that is racist. Provocative yes but not racist. The reason is that I am not a racist.

E

enigma

You are racist.

Let's not have another World War. Please. Noone benefits from it and I'm sure we have better things we can do.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
America could wipe 90% of the muslims off the face of the earth. Boot on the other foot you know the Muslims would have already done so. There preachers seem to like hate as much as we like love.

Yes but centuries ago Christians tried to exterminate all unbelievers. The second statement is not without foundation I agree. You do realise that some Christian Fundermentalists think that America deserved 9/11 and aids as they're sinners.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
RexCathedra said:
Oh, and I wondered whether 'the wogs start at Calais' sort of Brit was extinct yet, but Watford O cleared that up for me tout suite...

Well I wouldn't go quite that far to be honest. Extreme maybe but not as bad as that.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Insofar as Watford O's anathemas are religion-based, and not race-based, I accept his correction, and I retract my initial suggestion that he is a racist.

He's a bigot.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
You are racist.

Let's not have another World War. Please. Noone benefits from it and I'm sure we have better things we can do.

f*** you you cock sucking shit.

E

enigma

WATFORD O said:
f*** you you cock sucking shit.

So you're not racist but you are homophobic? Not really any better is it?

I thought you might be able to come up with a better insult than that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Look, when Twatty is not cutting and pasting he argues like that or becomes personal. Best to ignore as it's nearly time for his nap anyway.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
So you're not racist but you are homophobic? Not really any better is it?

I thought you might be able to come up with a better insult than that.

The world of enigma

1, If you wish to discuss a religion you are racist.
2, If you call someone a cocksucker you are homophobic.

Eat shit enigma.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
RexCathedra said:
Insofar as Watford O's anathemas are religion-based, and not race-based, I accept his correction, and I retract my initial suggestion that he is a racist.

He's a bigot.

I am happy to accept your accusation. I assume you have never been biggoted about anything?

E

enigma

WATFORD O said:
The world of enigma

1, If you wish to discuss a religion you are racist.
2, If you call someone a cocksucker you are homophobic.

Eat shit enigma.

I get the impression you are generally a racist, I mean lets face it you're hardly the most tolerant individual are you?

So you're not homophobic but you call me a cocksucker? Explain that one please.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
I get the impression you are generally a racist, I mean lets face it you're hardly the most tolerant individual are you?

So you're not homophobic but you call me a cocksucker? Explain that one please.

If I called you a shit would I be shitphobic? No. I think you need to acutally hate gays to be a 'homophobic'. I dont.

E

enigma

WATFORD O said:
If I called you a shit would I be shitphobic? No. I think you need to acutally hate gays to be a 'homophobic'. I dont.

Right, well just a bt of advice here if you aren't homophobic it's probably best not to call someone a cocksucker and then say you're not homophobic. It doesn't really make sense.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
Right, well just a bt of advice here if you aren't homophobic it's probably best not to call someone a cocksucker and then say you're not homophobic. It doesn't really make sense.

so if I called you a c unt would I qualify for being phobic of anyone likely to be offended???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
bhaexpress said:
Remember the Americans used Orange and satsuma bombing against a little country called Vietnam and a fat lot of good it did them.
No wonder they lost the war then. What were they trying to do, Tango them to death ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Easy 10 said:
No wonder they lost the war then. What were they trying to do, Tango them to death ?

I think they were just try to stir things up but it all fell flat.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Maybe they should have tried dropping a green mixed fruit salad with a little organic natural yoghurt folded in. They could have farted themselves to death.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here