Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amercian congressman in 'lets bomb Mecca' shocker!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'll bet he comes from somewhere like Alabama, certainly some Redneck State as they truly believe it, for once I don't doubt your words.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Trouble is, a lot will vote for him, especally if he goes to church and is Pro-Life. The main problem is that the average American ahs virtually no idea what's happening in the world outside of their City Limits.

Why pick on Mecca?

What about Ladbrokes, the one around the corner is a right smelly dive?

LC

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Saying something similar never did this bloke any harm

image002.jpg

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Lord Bracknell said:
No.

Unless his point is to provoke further attacks on the US from people who - just like Watford O - want to make this a war of religions

I dont want a religious war, but f*** you for gving me the opportunity to answer you.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well at the end of the day why does this guy think that the might of the USA would prevail anyway ? Might have worked in Iraq but it all went horribly wrong in Korea and Vietnam. You attack Mecca and you'll have every moslem in the world against you, including the indiginous ones.

Still since when did you need a brain to be an American President ?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
Well at the end of the day why does this guy think that the might of the USA would prevail anyway ? Might have worked in Iraq but it all went horribly wrong in Korea and Vietnam. You attack Mecca and you'll have every moslem in the world against you, including the indiginous ones.

Still since when did you need a brain to be an American President ?

To be pres you need to be white, preferably an Irish-American with traceable roots right back to tea caddy land. oh and being a multi millionaire helps..........

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, that's as may be but who thinks Dubya is anything but an idiot ? What about Ronnie Reagan for that matter ?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Reagan like Tatcher were necessary products of their time. The world needed them.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That wasn't what I said, I was alluding to the fact that most presidents are little more than puppets who get into power on contributers money who in turn are trying to influence the way the country is run. For example they still have no National Health system and all the time the Insurance companies can 'buy' government there never will be.

However, as has already been said lots of Americans will vote for this guy as with their simplistic and insular view of the world the slaughter of moslems is fine.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That's not excusing it at all, how'd you work that out ? All I am saying is that if Mecca was to be attacked the the brown stuff really would hit the fan. It wouldn't just be an, admittedly dangerous but small minority but the entire moslem race. Given that Moslems outnumber Christians that's not a good idea. Given that virtually all the world's oil supplies are in moslem owned lands it's even dumber.

Remember the Americans used Agent Orange and saturation bombing against a little country called Vietnam and a fat lot of good it did them.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
That's not excusing it at all, how'd you work that out ? All I am saying is that if Mecca was to be attacked the the brown stuff really would hit the fan. It wouldn't just be an, admittedly dangerous but small minority but the entire moslem race. Given that Moslems outnumber Christians that's not a good idea. Given that virtually all the world's oil supplies are in moslem owned lands it's even dumber.

Remember the Americans used Agent Orange and saturation bombing against a little country called Vietnam and a fat lot of good it did them.

America could wipe 90% of the muslims off the face of the earth. Boot on the other foot you know the Muslims would have already done so. There preachers seem to like hate as much as we like love.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Tancredo's a putz, but realistically only positioning himself for the vice-presidency.

The position he's taken is -- I hope -- too far out there to take the big enchilada, but since a Republican VP is traditionally the president's in-house version of the Pirahna brothers, a Republican VP candidate is virtually required to be an extremist.

Cheney, e.g., was one of about 6 out of 435 representatives to vote against a non-binding resolution condemning the old SA regime for holding Mandela.

Nixon made his GOP bones by being Eisenhower's Nixon, so to speak.

It's worth noting that the polls showing 62% of Americans disapprove of Bush's handling of the war in Iraq don't break that down further to discover what percent think the war isn't being pursued vigourously -- i.e. radioactively -- enough

Oh, and I wondered whether 'the wogs start at Calais' sort of Brit was extinct yet, but Watford O cleared that up for me tout suite...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here