Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amazing second half effort well done Brighton and well done Gus!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Thought we were immense tonight and deserved the last minute winner - if it was a boxing match would have been stopped. So pleased for the team and so pleased for Dobbie - and hey what about Ashley Barnes hold up play for the goal. Keep the faith.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thought we were immense tonight and deserved the last minute winner - if it was a boxing match would have been stopped. So pleased for the team and so pleased for Dobbie - and hey what about Ashley Barnes hold up play for the goal. Keep the faith.

Barnes made that goal...what were the peterbro players complaining about?

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012

Think you may have been at a different game to me. Good 3 points yes, but if it wasn't for the late winner your comments would seem very out of place..!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i cant see how u saw the 2nd half as awful...completely different to the first half

Definitely THIS - we upped it in the 2nd half and got the result

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Every deflection seemed to go well for them, annoyingly

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Think you may have been at a different game to me. Good 3 points yes, but if it wasn't for the late winner your comments would seem very out of place..!!

what a strange thing to say - yes my post would have been

"Thought we were immense tonight and we really deserved a goal - if it was a boxing match would have been stopped. Keep the faith"

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
what a strange thing to say - yes my post would have been

"Thought we were immense tonight and we really deserved a goal - if it was a boxing match would have been stopped. Keep the faith"

Yes the second half was much better but if it was a boxing match it would have been stopped - REALLY...?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
What a load of bollocks!

Very pleased with the win but that was far from good enough. All our best efforts were from long range. Said it before and will probably continue to do so, there are way too many players being carried in that team. Beginning to think that a lot of the talent at our disposal isn't as great as it was tipped to be too.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
What a load of bollocks!

Very pleased with the win but that was far from good enough. All our best efforts were from long range. Said it before and will probably continue to do so, there are way too many players being carried in that team. Beginning to think that a lot of the talent at our disposal isn't as great as it was tipped to be too.

Agree with this too.
Funny how a goal can change peoples views of the previous 90mins.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Happy with 3 points but what a boring game tonight, made gully's girls look good

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Frustrating game and Peterborough did nothing at all. However, you cannot fault the players for effort - Buckley & Bruno down the right and Bridge & Barnes down the left just kept going at them second half. Eventually they buckled when someone (Barnes?) actually ran down the middle and caused a bit of mayhem - I do think we need to do this a bit more.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What a load of bollocks!

cant agree with this at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here