Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only person who dislikes Bolt?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I just love the way UB has been cutting interviewers dead, mid-interview, so as not to talk over the national anthem of other nations. Boy's got his head screwed on just right IMHO. Total respect.

BrightonPara

Apr 6, 2012
The same reason you hate him must be why you hate most footballers aswell then!!! I 'looked after' Bolt at a 3 day event just before the Olyimpics and he's a cracking lad!! 25yrs old, international star, loads of money not to mention THE FASTEST MAN in the world!! At least he isn't famous for nothing and all over papers, magazines, tv's etc all year round!!

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
why do people always want sporting greats to fail? why not just enjoy someone being f***ing amazing at their sport?!

i find it a very odd outlook on life..........probably born out of jealousy

Sorry, my dislike is nothing to do with jealously. Fair play to Bolt, he is a good sprinter, but you have to admit he is an irritating arrogant twat.
Lets take Mo Farah for example, he won two gold medals and not a hint of arrogance - in fact used it as a platform to promote his charity helping others. A true Olympian and role model for others.

Oct 25, 2003
Sorry, my dislike is nothing to do with jealously. Fair play to Bolt, he is a good sprinter, but you have to admit he is an irritating arrogant twat.
Lets take Mo Farah for example, he won two gold medals and not a hint of arrogance - in fact used it as a platform to promote his charity helping others. A true Olympian and role model for others.

i don't have to admit anything.......for a start "irritating" is surely subjective, if he doesn't irritate me then surely I don't think he's irritating. Sprinters are mostly quite arrogant, as sprinters go he isn't arrogant at all..........compare him to the rest and he's just pure entertainment

he's humble and respectful of others......so i don't think he's a twat at all

oh, and come on, to be honest i disregarded your whole argument the second i saw the sentence "he is a good sprinter"

he's the best sprinter OF ALL TIME.......that's like saying "yeah, pele was ok at football"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Something of an understatement? I am not keen on him but I really don't think he is a twat, as you put it.

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
An athlete celebrating a win before it's finished is no different in showmanship / arrogance from Sergei Gotsmanov celebrating a goal before he's put the ball in the net.

Don't think Albion fans have any problems with the latter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here