Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only person who dislikes Bolt?

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I see what you mean and I have seen the occasional clip or interview and agree with you but most of the time I like him.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

D

Deleted member 2719

Give me Mo Farah every time over Bolt.
He doesn't need to be arrogant and he respects his competitors and he wears the GB shirt.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Athletics will be a lot worse off when Bolt retires. The sport has needed him. He's also done the 'double treble', incredible feat, nothing but respect to him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Athletics will be a lot worse off when Bolt retires. The sport has needed him. He's also done the 'double treble', incredible feet, nothing but respect to him.

I corrected your spelling mistake....

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I think Bolt is fantastic, did anyone else see him on Top Gear a couple of years back? He was hilarious and seemed really down to Earth.

Am I the only one to find Tom Daley overrated?

No, I was surprised when he won the Bronze this evening. This might be a controversial opinion, but I think most people like him for his good looks, 'cute factor' and because of that documentary on him shortly before the games. He's a great diver but I never saw him as a genuine medal hope. He only seems to dive well when I'm not watching anyway!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The way he acted towards Blake at the end of the 100M just looked so patronising to me.

They are training partners and they both say that the other is better. According to Blake, Bolt also helps motivate him before a race.
I did laugh though when Blake did some press-ups straight after the race. Some might see it as arrogant but I just thought it was funny!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
If you are the fastest man that has ever graced the earth you have every right to be cocky fucker

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

D

Deleted member 2719

They are training partners and they both say that the other is better. According to Blake, Bolt also helps motivate him before a race.
I did laugh though when Blake did some press-ups straight after the race. Some might see it as arrogant but I just thought it was funny!

That is exactly what i mean't if i had just trained hard for 4 years and my training partner had put a few press-ups in front of my face, i wouldn't want to be training with the C=+T again.

Oct 25, 2003
why do people always want sporting greats to fail? why not just enjoy someone being f***ing amazing at their sport?!

i find it a very odd outlook on life..........probably born out of jealousy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here