Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am i the only one worried?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
But know we can't rely on other results

I just hope and pray that the team take that attitude too. The reality is, we DON'T HAVE TO rely on other results.

WIN = GUARANTEED STAY UP. End of story. That should be the ONLY thing in the teams mind, and play.

WithdeanTillIDie

Apr 14, 2009
I personally don't think we'll beat Stockport.

It will be very nervy and we haven't been good in those sort of situations at Withdean this year.

Just got to hope our friends from the Den do us a favour

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Crewe are kicking themselves for not beating Stockport.Stockport have such an injury crisis and player shortage they have no centrehalfs (1 youth teamer and a midfielder played there) and 3 yts players on the bench.They are there for the taking if we score the first goal we will win by a few

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I personally don't think we'll beat Stockport.

It will be very nervy and we haven't been good in those sort of situations at Withdean this year.

Just got to hope our friends from the Den do us a favour

Disagree if I could pick any team to play it would be stockport:albion2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You'll never be the only one worried on here as long as Withdean Wanderer is a member. . .

:clap2::clap2:

I was reading this on my phone in the car home - you saved me having to log in to post!

I really think we're in the shit. We're DIRE at home, and with the pressure on and a big crowd we're always piss poor.

Come on you LIONS

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Mar 9, 2008
Goodness me there is so much negativity here! Of course we're gonna stay up you bunch of pussies! Ooooh I think its going to be tough....oooh I think Carlisle are going to win 10-0....ooooh we're crap at home....ooooh we're a bunch of fagots at withdean...blah blah blah! Get a f***ing grip! We are playing out of our f***ing skins at the moment! We will be so up for it on saturday. Its going to be a sell out too, and I hope EVERYONE gets behind the team rather than bricking in, waiting for something to go wrong. Believe me, that attitude will transfer itself to the pitch and make the players nervous!!! Having said that, we have the best support in the world. No doubt we'll get right behind the boys and this time next week we'll all be celebrating!

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it makes no difference next week whether we win lose or draw. If Carlisle win, then we must win. If Carlise don't win then we can afford to lose.

So we know what we need to do just as much as they do

Tim - YOU ARE WRONG!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here