Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am i the only one worried?

WithdeanTillIDie

Apr 14, 2009
The team are playing with confidence now so saturday can't see a problem

That's what I am talking about. In football anything can happen. Our last four or 5 games shouldn't hide the fact that we have been awful all season.

I just hope the players don't think the same way as some of the fans:shootself

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
String of good away results; Withdean packed to the rafters (if only it had rafters!); everyone full of excitement and expectations.

Answers on a postcard, please - what usually happens next?

Yes, I'm worried, but I still think on balance it is likely that neither Crewe or Carlisle will win............wish that was guaranteed, though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:laugh::laugh:yeah just 11 poofs kicking a ball:laugh::laugh:

Bunch of overpaid pansies kicking a bit of leather around and trying to put it in a wide area with a net at the back of it. Whats all the fuss about :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm finding it really strange how confident people seem to be that we will breeze past Stockport.

YES, we are on great form
YES, they are on poor form.

But we have only won a handful of games all season and it will be a very nervy affair. I for one am very nervous for next week and was praying it was all going to be wrapped up today

Yup, it's only you mate. Everyone else is fine with it :rolleyes:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We will win 1-0 after 89th minutes of a VERY nervy game.

Craig Davies will score it (I would have selected Gary Hart as the scorer, but it seems he'll be missing :down:)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No probs, we only have the worst home record in the league.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I'm finding it really strange how confident people seem to be that we will breeze past Stockport.

YES, we are on great form
YES, they are on poor form.

But we have only won a handful of games all season and it will be a very nervy affair. I for one am very nervous for next week and was praying it was all going to be wrapped up today

Not so much that we'll breeze past Stockport, but Carlisle beating Millwall, and Crewe beating Leiceter I don't think will happen.

Although I do think we'll beat Stockport.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i can see us COCKING it right up :down:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Hmm, 2 nil down at half time,results going against us,we get back 2-2 and OGH hits
92nd minute winner,now thats a way to do it.:yahoo::banana::rave::rave::rave::rave::mexican::dance:

shame he wont be playing really isnt it

Stumpy Tim

I'm a bit worried we'll be half-hearted and stuck in between trying to win and trying not to lose.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it makes no difference next week whether we win lose or draw. If Carlisle win, then we must win. If Carlise don't win then we can afford to lose.

So we know what we need to do just as much as they do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here